A Christmas worth remebering.

F/c=Favorite Color
F/ng=Favorite nintendo game

3rd pov:

It was night in the Galar region as two boys were seen walking in Cerchester.

Hop:So you went to Crown tundra and save Peonia from a crazy Dynamax pokemon and found some artefact that the god of pokemon himself told you to get?

Y/n:Well I suppose that this is it but I feel like I am missing something.

Hop:...Wait you did say that in the cave that was behind the painting there was the two wolf and an Urshifu.

Y/n:Yeah...

Hop:What if they need to be toghether for it to work?

Y/n:Maybe, anyway we should go and rest before the others start to worry.

Heading toward the hotel they both go to their rooms both getting a surprise, for
Y/n it was Marnie, Gloria and Klara all sleeping on the bed leaving a spot on the middle for Y/n, as for Hop he saw Peonia awake... waiting for him in bed.

As everyone was asleep since the rooms are soundproof.

TIMESKIP

As everyone was out for breakfeast exept 2 person.

Gloria:Have you seen Hop?

Peony:Peonia isn't here either I am getring worry.

Klara:I'll go look for them.

Y/n:No need there are here.

Lookikg at the entrance we can see an happy Peonia and an almost dead Hop, as he was falling Y/n rushed to him and looked at him.

Y/n:Dude what happened to you?!

Hop:S-she was in m-my room.

Y/n took some secounds before understanding what he meant.

Y/n:Two things. One: nice catch there my dude. Two:'start shaking him' YOU ARE GOING TO EAT A LOT OTHERWISE I WILL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROUGHT.

After Hop eated a literal buffet the parents saw Y/n more like his past self making them happy they looked at the children and said.

M/n:Well kids we should prepare.

Marnie:Prepare for what?

F/n:Why Christmas of course it is tonight

Everyone paused at that and looked at Y/n.

Y/n:Even if it was 6 years I remeber what Christmas thank you.

M/n:Well you can't remeber when your birthday is so...

Y/n:Mom that is different Christmas is the same for everyone while I have to remeber the date it was for my birthday something I didn't celebrate.

Klara:You didn't celebrate your birthday for 6 years.

Y/n:Yeah it's not a big deal.

Gloria:BS!! You are going to have the best Christmas ever to exist then we will make you the best birthday cake ever!!

Hop:I follow her on that one, this will be the best year of your life.