IV. 'YOU GOT IT!'

CHAPTER FOUR —
you got it!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ THE week THAT they spend in mexico was a week that the hillson family were never going to forget, especially odette.

the last four days they spend the entire day with Miguel and his family going to parties and to beaches every single day and at night they would go to their own places.

on the last day miguel and his family spend the entire night over at their hotel. the quartet stayed up the majority of the night watching horror movies and then they ended up falling asleep to twilight on new moon.

the day that both family's had to come back to california, they went on the same airport but to a different airline since they live in San Diego while the hillson lives in San Francisco.

Lottie and Brandon teased odette at any giving chance knowing that odette loved her time spend with miguel and they always snapped at her whenever odette said that she wishes to get any type of social media but she didn't.

bring back home megan got her an audition to be a main role in a thriller/horror movie so she had something to keep her mind off of the mexico trip. Odette was currently going through her business email in her computer before she gasped loudly and quickly picked up her phone.

THE HILSON FAMILY
odette ( didi 💕 )
lottie ( lottie 💝 )
brandon ( brandon the emo )
carlos ( papa )
megan ( birth giver ❤️ )

DIDI💕
HOLY SHIY GUYS
GUYS
FAMILY
PROPLE WHO LIBR WITH ME
GUYS FUYS FUYS FUYS FUYS GUSH

BRANDON THE EMO
what the fuck do you want

LOTTIE💝
wonderful sister of mine
I am trying to do my skin care
for tomorrows photo shoot.

BIRTH GIVER ❤️
girl you don't have one

LOTTIE💝
my OWN PHOTOSHOOT MOM

PAPA
i think didi has something important to say
did anyone else heard that shout?

LOTTIE💝
i thought it was Brandon

BRANDON THE EMO
No I'm talking with Heather right now

LOTTIE 💝
i love her
tell her I said hi

DIDI💕
I GOT THE ROLL
MOM I GOT THE ROLL
DAD
BRAIDN
LOTITIR I GOT IY
IM THE MAIN CHWTACYET

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ ODETTE put DOWN her phone frowning her eyebrows as the house went quiet and no one texted back in the group chat. she was going to go out of her room until they all burst inside of her room panting heavily and smiling widely.

"you got it!" Carlos shouted throwing his arms up in the air smiling at odette who stood up from her chair and nodded her head showing him the computer. "yes!"

"she got the part!" megan shouted and Carlos went over his daughter and picking her up twirling her around and then jumping up and down with odette who was laughing and smiling.

then lottie, Brandon and megan joined the hug all of them spinning around in the middle of her room starting to chant odettes name and congratulating her.

after a few more minutes of them congratulating odette, the girl kicked them all out of her room so that her mom could respond back with a thank you and other things that odette never understood.

they send a email back saying that the first day of work was next monday and they gave her a quick run down paragraph on what they were going to be doing.

odette felt both excited and nervous.

mostly excited.

theodetteshow

liked by brandonhillson and 839,381 others

theodetteshow big things happening! 🫶🏼

load more comments!

meganhillson you are literally a mini me 🤧
theodetteshow i love you mom ❤️

brandonhillson PHOTO FUCKING CREDIT?!

user1 it's so funny how Brandon never gets credit 😭😭
brandonhillson i always feel so sad I'm never appreciated

user6 ODETTE SUPREMACY 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

momonatamada we should see each other soon!!
theodetteshow WE SHOULD!!
momonatamada this weekend
theodetteshow yessss you could invite some friends!
momonotamada DEAL.

realsophiegrace AHHH IMY
theodetteshow I MISS YOU MORE BABES !!!

user11 she want me fr
brandonhillson no
carlostheman no ❤️