XXI. 'WHAT?!'

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE -
what!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ EVERYTHING was GOOD.

everything in the life of odette was going good, nothing was going wrong. it scared her because she knew that at some point something was going to go wrong.

it's been almost a month since miguel and odette kissed and they're good. they're not anything official but they know that they are more than friends.

both of their fans are always making assumptions of them which is funny to see because some people defend them while others say how they don't even look good together.

what odette loves the most are the edits of them, she always likes them comments in them and saves them and then sends them to Miguel who does the same thing. it drives the fan mad crazy and only makes them wonder even more.

but until they make it official, the fans can stay wondering.

miguel has spend the majority of his time with odette - which was good for his parents who were busy working at home along with taking care of their new born - along with brady who him and lottie also haven't confirmed that they're dating but they already act like a married couple.

miguel had his hands on odettes waist, her arms around his shoulders as they made out on the couch in the living room. her parents went out to buy grocery's, Brandon was on a date with james and brady and lottie were upstairs in her room.

"okay," odette pulled away leaning in once more to kiss his soft lips again and then pulled away letting out a giggle. "let's continue watching the movie."

miguel was drunk in love right now that he couldn't even comprehend the words she was saying and only nodded his head, a drowsy smile on his face.

odette leaned herself back on his chest bringing the blanket back up to cover the both of them. she pressed play on the movie sinking in the couch and let the warmth of the blanket along with Miguel's arms and chest.

yeah, they're happy.

theodetteshow

liked by offical_miguelcazarezmora and 10,924,390 others

theodetteshow well, the end 💟

load more comments !

user1 literally in love w u
offical_miguelcazarezmora second this.

user5 Miguel's bold 😲

offical_miguelcazarezmora pretty 🫶🏼
theodetteshow stop making me blush ong🤭🤭🤭

thejacobmoran bruh respond back to the gc y'all are dry and dead.
theodetteshow ALR DAMN I'm going

iheartlottie beautiful sister !!!
theodetteshow i love you!!!

brady_hepner 😲
theodetteshow 🤭

tristianpravong IM DRIVING TO UR HOUSE RN
theodetteshow ARE YOU ACTUALLY
tristianpravong CHECK LIFE 360
theodetteshow HOLY SHIT YOU ARE LET ME CHANGE REAL QUICK

masonthamesoffical 🔥🔥🔥
theodetteshow oh no brady got to u. Mason type 3 if you need help rn
brady_hepner bruh that's so rude. Mason type 2 if odette is forcing you to say something.

masonthamesoffical 6.

beccafclarke SOOO BEAUTIFUL 😻
theodetteshow becca ur literally breathtaking stfu

momontamada 😻😻😻❤️❤️🤭🤭😻💟💟💟💕💕💕💕
theodetteshow im ur number one fan.

madeleinemcgraw 🤩🤩🤩
theodetteshow illyyy

authors note-
WHO TF WAS FOING TO TELL
ME RHAT MADELEINE YOUNGER SISTER
IS THE GIRL FROM "the haunting of hill house." AND FROM BLACK WIDOW
THE TALENT IN THAT FAMILY BRO WTF
okay that's all.
one more chapter and the books over 😻😻😻