XXII. 'YES!'

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO -
yes!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ ODETTE was OFFICIALLY going on her date with miguel. after months and a few weeks of them doing anything but making out and hanging out with each other, migue finally got the guts to ask her out on a official date.

miguel had the help of brandon, lottie, carlos and Megan - basically her whole family - to set up the way that he was going to ask her. Lottie and Megan made sure to have the pink roses on her head with a heart and a question mark in the middle.

brandon asked james to pick up some balloons while Carlos sprayed painted a metal sign that asks her to go out with him. of course, miguel wanted to be respectful and ask Carlos and Megan first permission to ask out their daughter which they said yes right away. carlos giving him some threats that Megan soon waved off.

rebecca and madeleine were helping as well, going into town to creat a distraction for odette. taking her out on a girls date, giving miguel the right amount of time to get everything ready along with himself.

once odette came home she was automatically alarmed since all of the lights were turned off, maddy and rebecca took out their phones and started recording giggling like mad mans. Odette closed the door and headed up to her room - where everyone was hiding in her closet to get a better view then we have brandon who's just standing in the open.

odettes eyes widen as she opened the door to her room her eyes landed on the bed full of roses and the balloons floating around her room. she then glanced down at miguel who had a nervous smile on while holding the sign up with a single red flower - the only red flower in the room.

safe to say, she said yes.

"the dress!" Rebecca pointed out standing up from odettes bed and heading inside of odettes closet taking out the dress that she previously showed them.

"isn't it too much? like I don't know what he has planned." odette groaned making Rebecca roll her eyes and put the dress back and take out another outfit.

"that's the one." Madeleine said who was hanging upside down on odettes bed looking at them. odette glanced down at the outfit that was simple but it also looked good and gave them a smile going to put it on.

Rebecca and Madeleine smiled widely looking at each other and giggling widely as odette headed inside of her bathroom to change into a long blue skirt that had a slit on the left side reaching up to her mid thigh with a white crop top short sleeve shirt.

over at Miguel's he was getting his final things ready while listening to brady, tristian, Mason and jacob give him full on threats.

"if a bee stings her I will hunt you." Tristian glared pointing his finger at miguel who scoffed swatting his finger away from his face.

"dude no bee is going to sting her." Miguel scoffed heading inside of his bathroom, the four boys following shortly after.

"what do you even have planned?" Mason asked leaning against the door glancing down at the products that miguel was about to put on his hair.

"well last time when we were talking she said how she wanted her first day to be calm, not anything with actives just something chill where they can talk and be outside. so I'm taking her out on a picnic date."

"just that?" brady frowned his eyebrows making mighel glare at him then.

"No. I have other stuff that don't concern you guys." miguel put away the things he was using and walked away from the bathroom going past the four boys that were blocking his way.

"we just want her to have the best time of her life man," Jacob then said shrugging his shoulders, "it's her first date."

"dude, i know." miguel sighed deeply putting on his shoes giving the boys a weird glance as they still wouldn't leave him. "I'll make a deal with you guys."

"does it involve giving tristian better WiFi?" brady laughed at his own joke turning his body over to tristian and holding his hand up but Mason clapped it inside since tristian glared at him shaking his head.

"swear, you guys never get tired of bullying me. i have feeling you know." tristian said pointing at everyone knowing damn well that everyone here teases him.

"naw we're good." jacob held up two thumbs up towards tristian who swatted them away.

"after the date ill call you guys over so that we can talk about only if you leave my house right now, deal?" miguel asked looking at jacob, Mason, tristian and brady.

"you girls have a sleepover tonight! you can stay here do whatever you want and when I come back I'll tell you guys everything." odette said coming out of the bathroom all fresh and clean going over to put on her socks along with her doc martens.

"yeah, deal. we're gonna go eat wings stop right now. you better call us back." Mason snapped being the first one to walk away from the room and head down stairs, soon followed by tristian, jacob and brady who said their goodbyes and goodlucks to miguel who let out a breath.

"yes!" Rebecca shrieked looking over at Madeline who nodded her head excitedly.

miguel picked up his phone and texted odette that he was going to be there soon, making odettes nerves only pick up even more. she was excited because it was finally happen but nervous since it's her first time on a real date.

everything was settling into its timeline just perfectly.