XIX. 'NOW!'

CHAPTER NINETEEN —
now!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ AFTER dinner EVERYONE went up to their rooms to grab extra pillows and blankets since they were going to have a sleepover in the living room.

Carlos was currently moving the glass table that was set in the middle along with pushing the couches outwards so that they have enough space between them.

odette was standing in a chair getting the blankets and pillows from the top of her closet. miguel was standing to her side waiting to catch the blanket and pillows.

"how long have brady and lottie been talking?" miguel asked catching the pillows that odette dropped to him.

"No clue, I just know that all of a sudden they became this," odette held up her pointer and middle finger twisted them together, "close."

miguel chuckle at her words and glanced down at her dog — the one she adopted — who was on the bed wagging his tail. "what did you name him?"

"bowie." odette groaned reaching forward grabbing the blanket and dropping it to Miguel which landed on his head. "oops."

odette walked over to bowie picking him up and smiling widely at miguel who peaked his head over the blankets and pillows. Miguel reached for odettes had, which she gave to him, and lead him down the stairs and over to the living room.

the whole way down the stairs they couldn't deny the way that they felt nothing but electricity flow through them. sure that already know that they like each other, but the this new feelings they experience every time they're together just makes her like him even more along with him.

"stop making out and help us." odette said to Brady and lottie who were close to kissing but odette interrupted them — on accident.

Brady and lottie backed away from each other, their faces red. Brady quickly stood up from the floor and grabbed the blankets and pillows from miguel who gave Brady a look.

"shut up." Brady hissed at both him and odette who glanced at each other laughing.

"come on." odette whispered to miguel leaving brady and lottie to get back to their women. with their hands still intertwined together, she lead him over to the kitchen.

she propped herself up on the kitchen counter as Miguel wondered around the counter. he opened the fridge taking out the orange juice. odette opened the cabinet from behind her and took out a glass cup handing it over to miguel.

odette leaned forward as miguel poured himself Orange juice and put it back inside of the fridge. he took a sip from it and turned back over to odette who was staring at him with a soft smile on her lips.

"what?" he asked making odette shrug her shoulders and shake her head softly. he walked in front of her making odette lean herself back on the counter.

odette frowned her eyebrows as she took this time to take in his smaller features. by every time her eyes examined his face the more she leaned in along with Miguel — he was admiring her just as she was to him — odette stopped and locked eyes with Miguel once she realized how close they were.

odette was about to back away from him again but miguel was quicker, he placed his hand on her cheek and leaned forward capturing her lips on his.

odette felt herself explode completely as she kissed back after being in shock for a few seconds. she wrapped her arms around Miguel's shoulders bringing him closer as they continued their first kiss with each other.

"stop making out and come watch Star Wars!" lottie shouted from the couch — on purpose — to the unofficial young couple who pulled away letting out a laugh.

odette dropped her head down to Miguel's shoulder and he wrapped his arms her waist. she finally got what she's been longing for — she just hopes he wants this just as much as she does.

he does.