VII. 'YOU CANT DO THAT!'

CHAPTER SEVEN —
you can't do that!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ ODETTE would HAVE never auditioned if it meant that they literally had to work on the day when it's raining like crazy but according to Scott's words, "suck it up and act" which didn't really help at all, they had to do it.

odette walked out of her trailer after getting into her costume. odette was playing, marlene harper. according to the script she is best friends with finney blake and gwen blake, the main idea was for the grabber to only be capturing boys but christoper wanted to add a girl which is where Marlene comes in.

she tried to help finney escape, when the grabber first catch them both, which lead to the grabber getting both of them putting them in different rooms. the only rooms with thin walls where they could still communicate.

odette read in the script that marlene dug a hole through the thin wall making her be able to see and hug finney again and help them both escape. the only part that scared odette was when marlene went up the stairs.

odette entered the make up trailer where banks, jacob, tristian, brady and miguel were already at. odettes eyes landed on Brady who suddenly had long beautiful blonde hair with curls. miguel had a bandana over his now straighten hair. Jacobs hair was the same while the youngest one, banks was getting the death make up on him first.

odette walked over to the chair between brady and miguel and sitting down. the hair styles went behind her and smiled at odette through the mirror.

the hairstylist and odette talked about how christoper envisioned the way that marlenes hair was going to be. the hairstylist said how marlenes mom always did her hair for school almost every single day and that the day she was kidnapped her mom did her hair beautifully like always.

she soon got to the job. she sectioned every single hair of odettes, blow drying it first before starting to straighten it. while odette was getting her hair done, the boys were getting their death make up on.

mason entered a few minutes after odette was also getting into his costume. the two were going to film the day that they got kidnapped, once the rain stopped, while the five boys were going to film the part where they make gwen fall off her bike.

once odette was finished she made sure to take pictures and send them all to her mom who, through the screen, started crying at how beautiful they did her daughters hair instead of messing it up like every other stylist. odette stood up from her chair with a giddy look as the boys all gave her compliments and starting recording the girl who gave them a spin and a wide smile.

"you guys ready?" Scott asked sticking his head through the door over to the teenagers who nodded their head quickly. getting last minute touch ups.

they all put on raincoats along with giant sweaters over themselves. the hairstyles forced mason and odette to take extra care of their now fashioned hair kneoing that if it gets it, they'll both get frizzy hair.

odette was the last one to get off and she smiled over at miguel who had an umbrella up for both of them. Odette put her hoodie over her hair and quickly went under the umbrella making Miguel put an arm around her leading them both over to the street where they were ready for them.

it was going to be a long day for them all.

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ MASON and ODETTE were freezing watching as they had to retake the scene of the ghost boys standing in front of gwen who then fell down on her bike. Odette felt bad for the girl feeling like she was going to get bruises but sometimes laughs escaped her mouth because it was funny when the boys tried laughing but it was too cold for them to even talk.

"last one!" Scott announced and laughed at all of their faces, "I promise!"

it was the last one since the rain was already leaving. about an hour later the rain stopped completely while the cast was inside going over to the crafting table and getting either something warm or getting snacks.

"you okay?" mason asked Madeleine who entered the room walking like a penguin. mason then laughed when the younger girl glared at him going over to the couch and dropping herself next to odette.

"try falling off your bike for 20 takes and then ask me if I'm okay." the younger girl snapped at Mason who only laughed even more along with the rest of them. "it's not funny."

odette smiled putting her hand on the younger girls head dropping it down to her shoulder. the group kept on talking about stuff, mostly trying to get to know one another more while the rain tried off on the same street where odette and Mason were going to film next.

at some point scott gave them all blankets to dry off, especially go madeleine quickly running away not wanting to hear her snap at him. the younger girl was now laying down on the couch, her head on odette lap who was playing uno with Miguel, Tristan and Brady.

"you can't do that!" brady shouted pointing his hand down at miguel who was "stacking" as he said his cards, putting the eat 2 ontop with another eat 2, both of them being blue.

"yes I can!" miguel said back but taking his card back making brady huff and eat the 2 cards since miguel put it to him. "yeah, go on, come dos cabron."

"i only understood dos so imma take it as a compliment." brady shrugged his shoulders before putting down a wild card and changing the color to yellow causing tristian to chuckle almost evilly and odette to groan since she didn't have any yellow.

soon it was time for mason and odette to film their take for the day.