VI. 'ALREADY PICKING ON ME?!'

CHAPTER SIX —
already picking on me?!

TBP 📞
unknown
unknown
unknown
unknown
unknown
unknown
unknown

UNKNOWN
uh hello?

UNKNOWN
wru?

UNKNOWN
mason
you?

UNKNOWN
hiii mason
odette

MASONNN
hiii odette

UNKNOWN
hello?

MASONNN
hi Brady

BRADY 🫶🏼😭
odette?

UNKNOWN
no casper

BRADY🫶🏼😭
oh alr
i gotchu casper

UNKNOWN
appreciate it 👍

UNKNOWN
madeleine!

UNKNOWN
MADDY

MADDY🤭
ODETTE

UNKNOWN
okay so who's everybody?

UNKNOWN
jacob

UNKNOWN
ok

UNKNOWN
tristian

UNKNOWN
my favorite 🤧

TRISTIAN 💟
ugh yes!

UNKNOWN
Rebecca!

UNKNOWN
miguel

UNKNOWN
odette

MIGUELITO 🫶🏼
hi didi

DIDI🫀
noooo

BRADY😭🫶🏼
oooh nicknames?

MIGUELITO🫶🏼
her family calls her that

DIDI🫀
SHUT UP

BECCA MY LOVE
wait you guys know each other???

MADDY🤭
awwww

DIDI🫀
yeah sure whatever

TRISTIAN 💟
ik we just met yesturday
but ik damn well you blushing 😏

MIGUELITO🫶🏼
she is

DIDI🫀
already picking on me?!

MASONNN
yes

BRADY😭🫶🏼
basically

JACOB🧐
mhm yes

MADDY🤭
no

DIDI🫀
thank you maddy
youre my new favorite

TRISTIAN💟
you have competition madeleine

MADDY🤭
youll never beat me

MASONNN
😳

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ ODETTE laughed AT their messages that just kept on rolling in, blowing up her phone whenever she put it down to finish her essay that was due soon.

although the teenage girl was about to become an even more famous person, the "famous person" still had to do school. her parents switched her classes to online so all she has to do is join the zoom call. like when COVID was new and everything shut down.

she didn't hate it because she could just stay in bed, put her computer on top of a pillow and do her stuff with music coming out of her phone.

odette looked back down at her phone having 45 new messages by the group chat, she laughed shaking her head and picking it back up opening up the messages.

tristian was stating the reasons why he was gonna be be odettes new favorite while madeleine kept on saying "k" to every single one only causing tristian to be more determined. brady and jacob were having their own conversation in the groupchat while mason, miguel and her weren't responding back to them.

she put down her phone and then picked it back up when it started to vibrate more than once. it was miguel face timing her.

she quickly sat back up on her bed and she hesitated on answering him before the fifth rang and she answered it, showing miguel in the kitchen with a burnt pancake on a plate in front of him.

odettes mouth widen and she put her phone to lean on the computer showing her face along with her upper half body that was covered with a blanket over her. "what the fuck, seriously, what the fuck."

"what?" miguel asked making odette raise an eyebrow at him, "this beauty? oh this is called a pancake you should try it sometime."

"dude that is a burnt pancake, not a pancake." odette said shaking her head and closing her mouth. she reached her hand forward and started screen recording the call and brought her hand back down to her lap.

"No." Miguel denied shaking his head. Odette watched in disgust as miguel went over to his fridge, grabbed whip cream and came back putting a whole lot on the pancake smiling widely at odette. it would be something her dad would eat.

"anyways," miguel started saying opening his drawer and taking out a fork putting it on his plate and taking both his phone and his plate of burnt pancakes over to the table, "i wanted to call you."

"why?"

"because I wanted to see if it was really you or just some evil twin you have." miguel shrugged his shoulder struggling to keep his phone leaned on the salt which kept on sliding down.

odette let out a "oh" sound and laughed nodding her head, "yeah it's me. i was surprised to see you, I mean I knew you were an actor because your mom always brought it up but I never knew you auditioned up to here."

"yeah well, now you can never get rid of me." miguel grinned taking a bite out of his burnt pancakes and quickly standing up from the chair, going to spit it inside of the trash can.

"ugh ew miguel!"