XII. 'JUST ADMIT IT!'

CHAPTER TWELVE—
just admit it!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ "YOU can't KEEP hiding your feelings." brady said to odette who was currently sobbing in her bed, her head pressed onto her pillow. Lottie was there as well, it was her phone where Brady was calling.

"he's just so beautiful!" odette cried even more onto her pillow. she saw a edit on tiktok of miguel and she liked it, saved it, favorited it and commented on it making the fans go crazy after she commented "miguelito😻."

Lottie heard her crying and immediately ran inside which was when Brady, who was on FaceTime with lottie, asked why she was crying which leads into why lottie is laying down on her bed with Brady on FaceTime and odette crying.

"didi you like him don't you?" lottie asked even though she already knew the answer, the older sister wanted to hear it from the girl who started developing a major crush on the hispanic boy.

odette sniffed up her tears and turned her head to the side looking at Brady and then over at lottie. the two waited for odette to answer and they only received a nod back not wanting to say it out loud.

Brady took this opportunity to screenshot odette who then pushed her head back down onto the pillow, replaying the edit in her head. "this is so funny," Brady laughed making lottie glare at him and his laugh quickly stopped. "sorry."

odette grabbed her phone and turned it back on which opened straight to tiktok. she refreshed her page, lottie and Brady watching the girl closely. the girls eyes widen as another edit of miguel was on her for you page.

"why! why is he so handsome!" odette cried throwing her phone down to her bed and slamming her head back down on her pillow screaming and slamming her fist on the bed while kicking her feet. "ah!"

"are you coming tomorrow to get ready with the girls for the premiere?" Brady asked odette who stopped her actions and turned her head over to Brady nodding her head slowly. "what are you going to wear?"

"something not as beautiful as him that's for sure." odette grumbled causing lottie to laugh and put a hand over her mouth along with Brady who just shook his head. "i have this green puffy dress that has flower designs on it that im going to wear."

"here." lottie reached forward and grabbed her phone throwing it over to odette who opened it and erased tiktok and then went back to it refreshing her page.

"ugh why is everyone so pretty." odette whined now a edit of mason and madeleine came on her page and then she threw her phone off her bed as another edit of miguel came on. "my tiktok hates me!"

"if you interact with his edits more will come on your page, you know that right?" brady said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. odette turned her head and glared at brady and then looked up at lottie.

"control your boyfriend." odette snapped.

"No I'm good." lottie grinned shrugging her shoulders surprising both brady and odette that she didn't deny the boyfriend part.

if the are moving past the talking stage, why can't she even get into the stalking stage?

THE DEAD ( plus three )
miguel ( miguelito 😻 )
tristian ( bestfren 🤭 )
brady ( pinball 🎉 )
jacob ( jacobo 🤧 )
mason ( masonnn 🫶🏼 )
rebecca ( becca bae 💕 )
madeleine ( maddy 💕 )