XVI. 'PUPPIES!'

note - atp in this book they're doing this interview irl so leave me alone and enjoy :)

CHAPTER SIXTEEN —
puppies!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ "HI, im MIGUEL cazarez mora!" odette said waving at the camera and then looking over at miguel wondering if she said his last name right, he nodded his head giving odette the sign that she did.

"and im odette hillson and we're here to with buzzfeed to answer some fan questions," miguel said crossing his legs while odette sat on her knees excitedly looking around. "with puppies."

"I love puppies." odette breathed out a wide kid smile plastered on her face. the women came out with puppies in her arms making odette squeal in excitement sitting down fully crisscross on the floor next to miguel who was just admiring both the puppies and odette.

"oh my gosh!" odette was smiling so hard that her cheeks were starting to hurt and then red. once the puppies came out of the hold from the women two of them went to odette and the other two went to miguel.

the puppies were golden retrievers and they were a mix of white ones and golden ones. odette having one golden and one white along with miguel. the ones of odette climbed on her lap and stayed there while the other started playing with odette who was moving her hand up in the air.

"my puppies are clam." said miguel making odette look over at him and glance down at his puppies who were on his lap with their heads on his arms.

what was it like seeing your full costume as your character for the first time?

odette was too busy playing with the golden puppy who was starting to play tug-of-war with one of the toys that the women gave her.

"well the first time was when we were standing in the road covering with blood and everything, so that was an experience." miguel chuckled looking over at odette who was trying to get the puppy to calm down.

"I, personally, fell in love with myself the second I saw myself in full costume." odette giggled as miguel tried grabbing the golden puppy leaning himself all the way. the puppy growled at miguel and then jumped on his chest causing him to groan loudly and then around. "it was nice to see myself in something so out of my comfort zone."

Miguel sat back up and playfully glared at the golden puppy who had his butt stuck up and his head down growling at miguel. the puppies tail was waging widely, it was funny.

with all the screaming and the fighting and those scenes that Marlene played along with Robin, did it come naturally or did practice come in hand?

"well for marlene, when those scenes came on they were actual screams that only took one take." odette said laughing a little, "ethan hawke is an amazing actor and when he got into his character it made him more scary and I guess I put myself in the mindset that that wasn't Ethan it was the grabber and I imagined myself as Marlene in that situation. i cried multiple times cause I would really get into her character."

miguel saw watch her with admiration as she talked about her own characters and told them things that she hasn't told anyone due to not wanting to ever talk about it again. she talked to ethan hawke about it and he would always apologize to him and mason for the times he's scared them. at the end of the day, odette loved her work regardless.

"this puppy has beef with me." Miguel announced pointing to the golden puppy that was odette but then the puppy went over to miguel and started attacking him while having two puppies sleeping on his lap.

what was it like meeting ethan hawk for the first time and what was your favorite scene to shoot with him?

"oh! i remember this day!" odette giggled widely looking over to Miguel who looked up from the puppies and over to odette.

"well, it was such a core memory for me honestly. it was the first day that we all met and he was late," Miguel laughed reached out for the puppy who was after him and cradled him in his arms like a baby, "but it was because he wanted to bring us, the cast, doughnuts for his first impression.

"says how it was a gift for us before he made us cry." odette said nodding her head and looking down the white puppy who was now wide awake and was attacking the puppies on Miguel's lap. "my favorite scene to shoot with him was, this is going to sound bad, but it was when me and mason killed him. that was the best one."

odette laughed remembering that day, it was such a serious day for both mason and odette because it was the day where marlene was going to be able to beat the shit out the grabber along with finney but there were some funny parts because when mason threw the phone over to odette since it was marlenes turn to hit him in the head, the phone would always slip.

"I only had one scene with him." Miguel shrugged his shoulders smiling over at odette who shook her head with a laugh.

if you could go back in time and experience any movie or book for the first time, what would you choose?

"I would love to go back and read the twilight books." odette answered nodding her head and one of the puppies jumped on to her and started to lick her face causing odette to lean her head back and let out giggles as the puppy never left. "I want to keep you."

"I would love to go and see the black phone again for the first time." miguel then said making odette nod her head agreeing with him on that one.

Odette and Miguel played with the puppies a little longer. at some point odette dropped her head down onto Miguel's shoulders while the puppies laid down in front of them getting tired after playing around and biting one another.

miguel dropped his own head onto odettes and then looked up at the camera smiling widely and saying his goodbyes along with odette who was just having a massive puppy fever wanting to take them all home.

she adopted one.