V. 'THATS THE SPIRIT ODETTE!'

CHAPTER FIVE —
that's the spirit odette!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ THE understatement OF the year was to say that odette wasn't nervous that she could faint right on the spot.

sure she has already done this but only one other time which was for her first acting job for a netflix show but something about meeting new people and socializing all over again just got her nervous and overwhelmed.

"mija, you alright?" carlos asked sticking his head inside of the bedroom of his daughter who was putting on her socks and her shoes.

"yes," odette nodded her head standing up from her bed and grabbing her tote bag that had the things she would need inside, "just nervous to meet everyone. i mean, i already got the lead so I don't have to worry about anything but the nerves are still there. yeah, im good."

carlos chuckled at his daughter shaking his head, "good luck, you'll be amazing."

odette smiled thankfully at carlos who blew her a kiss which she pretend to catch and throw it away like as if she was doing archery. carlos left the room leaving the door open since odette was about to leave.

odette sprayed perfume on and without anything else to do she got out of the room and went inside of the car where her mom been waiting for her.

Megan drove her daughter to where the filming was going to take place for the entire time they're filming. it's where her trailer is going to be, which is her favorite part of filming. being able to see where she's gonna take her naps.

"here we are," Megan sighed deeply pulling up too the parking lot and putting the car in park right in front of the white tent where the producers, screenwriter and director were at waiting for the cast. "I love you. good luck."

odette grabbed her tote bag and opened the door getting out of the car and smiling widely at her mom, "I love you too. bye." megan waiting and watched until odette entered the white tent.

"odette hillson!" the girl looked up at scott, who was the director of the movie greeting Odette with a wide smile sticking his hand out. odette reached her hand forward and shook it giving Scott a smile. "pleasure to meet you, odette. im Scott as you well know."

"hi, thank you for having me here." odette greeted back making scott let out a chuckle at the polite girl.

"for now you may go find your seat where your script is at along with some souvenir for you to take home!" scott said pointing over to the table where only four other people were sitting at talking amongst each other.

odette nodded her head and took a deep breath before walking over towards the table finding the spot where her name on it. once she spotted it she sat down on the chair and put down her tote bag. she looked to both of her sides since a guy with short brown hair was sitting to her left and a girl with a long light brown hair sat to her right.

"you're so pretty." the much younger girl than her said giving odette a shy smile.

"thank you, so are you." odette complimented back smiling at the girl who's shy smile turned into more of an excited one. "im odette."

"im Madeleine." madeleine said nodding her head at odette who then turned her head over to the short brown hair.

"hi, im brady." he said automatically making odette feel like they were going to be good friends and co-workers. he didn't have that type of feeling that he wasn't.