X. 'OH FUCK!'

CHAPTER TEN —
oh fuck!

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ ODETTE was HAVING a dilemma with Miguel on face time with her. she was inside of her closet with her phone in her dresser showing her looking everywhere and not knowing what to wear.

"wear something comfortable." miguel pointed out, himself already being ready for when odettes dad goes and picks everyone's up which he's doing right now, starting with Madeleine and lastly picking up his daughter back at home.

she put on khaki baggy jeans, a white crop top shirt and she put on her dodges shirt. on Friday, the cast traveled back to Los Angeles where they were going to stay for Saturday and Sunday to go to six flags along with other places.

her phone started to ring making odette pick it up and putting it to her ear, "hello?"

"im outside!" Carlos shouted making odette frown her eyebrows as she heard loud music blasting from the car and her friends screaming the lyrics from behind carlos. "hurry! please!"

odette let out a laugh as her dad quickly hung up the phone. she checker herself out in the mirror one more time, putting on a little bit of blush along with some lipgloss that she would most likely take off and rush down stairs and put in her shoes.

she went over to the kitchen where her mini backpack was at and then rushed out the door where the van was. she was thankful the van wasn't black and that the door was already open for odette to get in, she wasn't ready for those insane flashbacks just yet.

she greeted everyone inside of the van and sat down all the way back where miguel and Mason were sitting at, saving a seat for her. she sat in the middle of them and the trio started talking about the most random things while brady, tristian, jacob and rebecca shouted the lyrics to "it's a party in the U.S.A" and Madeleine recording them.

once they arrived to six flags they told carlos if he wanted to join them which he made a dramatic scene where he sobbed loudly and started putting sad music to make the atmosphere more depressing.

after a solid minute of that carlos stopped fake crying and turned off the car and told them to hurry up an why are they waiting so long to get out.

they went to the log ride first since it was hot as hell and they wanted to get wet. they all went in a pair of twos. miguel and odette, mason and tristian, brady, jacob and carlos went on the same one, and lastly rebecca and madeleine.

"holy shit holy shit holy shit!" Miguel shouted while odette kept on laughing at him for the little drop, him thinking that it was the big drop. he turned around to look over at odette and glare at her but instead he couldn't.

odette was taken back by the way that Miguel's pupils dilated. Odette tilted her head to the side with a grin at him before turning his head back to the front.

"oh fuck!" shouted Miguel as he shouted now at the big drop. odette wrapped her arms around his waist and her head dropped to his back.

the two teens shouted as they both got wet, miguel since he was in the first got more wet then odette who protected herself with his back.

once they reached the bottom odette backed herself away from Miguel giggling widely. he got off the ride and stuck his hand out for odette to grab a hold on which she did.

miguel smiled at odette who started teasing at miguel and his scream. she has no idea how she's making him feel.