Ch 2

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

After our plane lands and we get off grabbing our luggage we leave the airport and grab a taxi Nikko telling the driver the address. Once we arrive I observe the building before getting out grabbing my luggage and follow Nikko inside. He stops at a door on the second floor before opening it revealing a medium sized apartment it actually pretty nice. Smiling I run inside and head to the bedrooms immediately claiming the second one with a balcony and plus it's purple. I love the color purple. Once I grab some clothes I shower and change then head to the living room seeing Nikko looking at his phone. Tapping his shoulder he looks up at me and I sign pouting. "I'm hungry." He chuckles softly. "Alright I'll order us some food. Pizza good?" I nod smiling and he calls to make the order. I sit down beside him and rest my head on his shoulder. "So you start your classes tomorrow and I start my orientation so I have no idea when I'll be home." He then hands me a key on a lanyard I taking it carefully. "Now I'm trusting you with this. No people over and no parties." I roll my eyes but sign an okay then let him up when someone knocks on the door. Nikko comes back with a large box of pizza and puts it down we immediately eating happily. Once finished I stretch and get up informing Nikko I'm going to bed. He nods and I immediately go to my room setting an early alarm and plug my phone up before I crash onto my bed falling asleep from jet lag.