Ch 4

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

The next couple of days is spent with me familiarizing myself with the area and school. Whilst Nikko spends the days working hard and tries to get himself into a stable routine. As I leave school after my last class I get some coffee with Kira and her girlfriend Malia smiling at their cuteness. Kira is a kind bubbly person while Malia is the total opposite a rebel and strong willed. After getting coffee I'm starting to head back to the apartment when I get a text from Nikko. Looking curious I open it and blink rereading the words "I need your help with a patient my current nurse ditched me and I can't get ahold of anyone else." Frowning I immediately text back an "of course where are you?" He then texts me the address and I rush to it. Once I reach the spot I see Nikko and rush over with a smile tapping his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles before handing me a mask. "Here put this on." I nod putting on the mask and follow him to a large building. Nikko shows his doctor ID and explains I'm his nurse and we're let inside. We then head up to the correct door and Nikko knocks. After a moment a very attractive boy with long brown hair opens the door and lets us in. As we enter I notice two people playing around and blink in surprise. Trying to get their attention the guy who opened the door yells out "hey you two I think he's trying to say something!" Yangyang and Ten stop then look at me immediately looking surprised for a moment before they both grin and tackle me in a hug both blabbering away saying playful things like. "Hi Jonah!" And "we missed you!" I roll my eyes and push them off of me they both hitting the floor with a pout saying in unison. "Rude." I shake my head smiling then hear Nikko calling from a different room. "Jonah!" I bow in apology to the three guys and rush to the room that Nikko's in. I immediately see yet another attractive boy this one with bushy eyebrows and brown hair. He's laying in bed and looks a little sickly and I give him a small reassuring smile. "Can you go get me the thermometer and blood pressure cuff?" I nod and go over to his bag grabbing the things asked for then hand them over. Nikko gives the guy a reassuring smile before checking his temperature it a little high. "Don't worry Xiaojun you'll be performing again very soon." He then does a few tests and I just stand there listening. That is until I hear the words I've been waiting to hear since I was sixteen. "Ge there's no hot water!" My eyes widen and I shiver feeling my arm burn and a warmth run through my soul. Quickly grabbing ahold of my burning arm I grimace and stumble backwards the last thing I seeing is a worried looking Xiaojun pointing at me.