Ch 10

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

As we walk to the park there's a comfortable silence between us Sicheng and I staying pretty close to each other our hands brushing against each other with each step. He reaches up to adjust the mask and cap he's wearing so he won't be spotted while I look around the park my eyes lighting up when I see the swings are empty. I gently grab ahold of his free hand and start tugging him towards the swings he stumbling after me. Once we reach the swings I take a seat and motion to the swing beside me smiling. He chuckles and sits on the swing beside me I gently pushing myself back and forth with my feet so I'm swaying a little. Smiling I go to say something reaching for my notepad and pen only to frown when I don't feel them on me. Seeing my upset look Sicheng gives me a look of concerns "What's wrong?" I pout and make a writing motion with my hand then pat my pockets he seeming to understand. "You lost your notepad?" I nod and his expression softens he then pulling out his phone and hands it over to me I staring at it in confusion until I see the notepad pulled up on it. Giving a slight thankful smile I quickly type on it before handing it over. "I wish I could actually speak to you. I'm sorry you got stuck with someone you can barely communicate with." He reads it over before giving me a reassuring look. "I don't mind. I would like to learn sign language though to make it easier on you." I give him a look of surprise. "Really? Are you sure? It'll take awhile to learn and it's difficult." He gives a determined nod. "Yeah I want to learn." I give him a big smile then lean over and boldly kiss his cheek grinning when he starts to blush. Checking the time I immediately frown and get his attention telling him that it's time for me to leave on his phone. He nods in understanding and we immediately head back to his dorm. Once we reach it I go to walk home when he suddenly stops me. "Your not walking its way to dangerous. I'll have Kun drive you." I go to protest but he's already called Kun over and asked him. Pouting a little I give Sicheng and the others a goodbye before following Kun to the car he immediately driving to my apartment. I give him a thankful smile he smiling back at me and reassuring me it's fine as I get out. I wave goodbye before heading inside seeing my brother already asleep on the couch I drape a blanket over him before going to change and climb in bed falling asleep myself.