Ch 9

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

(Jonah's Pov)

Knowing I'm running a little late I rush to the dorm stopping in front of the front door and adjust my outfit I wearing jeans with a white t shirt and an opened black button up shirt over it. Once I ensure I look okay I knock on the door then fidget a little but immediately stop when I see the door open. I immediately smile when I see Sicheng and give him a little wave he smiling back. "Hey come on in." I slip inside when he moves out of the way and carefully take my shoes off setting them with the others then turn my attention to him pouting and quickly write in my notebook. "Sorry I'm late I had to fight with my friends over how I look and then my brother gave me a lecture." He chuckles softly and starts leading me towards the living room. "It's fine. And you look great. What'd your brother lecture you about?" I shake my head. "Nothing important." He nods sensing I don't wanna talk about it. When we reach the living room I look around seeing the boy who opened the door the last time I was here and another boy playing video games then Yangyang and Ten in the floor playing with two cats my eyes lighting up when one of them comes over to me. I smile and kneel down holding my hand out then the cat nuzzles into it making me smile wider. I gently pet the cat the other one soon coming over to me as well I petting him too. I then grab my notebook and write before handing it to Sicheng. "They're so cute what are their names?" He goes to say something when Ten come over and cuts him off. "This is Leon and Louis. We also have a dog named Bella." I smile happily my face starting to hurt from smiling so much. I then start to get up and smile appreciatively at Sicheng when he hands my notebook back over. Ten then yells at the two boys playing video games. "Hey you two come meet Jonah!" They don't say anything to absorbed in their game and I watch as Ten storms over and stands in front of the tv making the two boys whine when their characters die. "We have a guest." They turn their heads spotting me and I give a shy wave. The boy with long hair who opened the door when me and Nikko where here smiles and gets up walking over. "Hi I'm Hendery we met last time you were here." I smile in greeting and soon the other guy walks over I admiring how tall he is. He gives me a bright smile and gets a little close. "Well who's this handsome guy? I haven't seen him around before and I know I would have noticed if he was here before." He then gives me a slightly flirty smile. "I'm Lucas." I blush bright red feeling a little embarrassed and Sicheng gently grabs onto my hand and pulls me back and into his side a little. "This is Jonah and he's my soulmate." Lucas gives him a look of disbelief. "You don't have a soulmate though. Right?" Yangyang walks over explaining before Sicheng can get a chance to speak up. "Jonah's mute so he has Sicheng ge's words but Sicheng ge doesn't have any words." I nod and Lucas looks between us before asking curiously. "What are your words?" I blush feeling a little shy but hold my arm out showing the words "ge there's no hot water!" Lucas reads the words then bursts out laughing. I can see Sicheng start to blush and I give his hand a gentle reassuring squeeze before pulling it away to write. "Shush. I think it's cute. And it's better than my parents words. My mom has the words 'disgusting dog poop' on her arm because my dad accidentally stepped in dog poop while in front of her." Everyone starts laughing at that and soon I see Xiaojun walking over looking confused. "What's everyone laughing about?" Ten tells him how Lucas was making fun of Sicheng's words but how my parents had even more ridiculous words. I nod showing him what I wrote and he chuckles in amusement. I then take my notebook back and write down before handing the book over "are you feeling better?" He smiles and nods. "Yes I'm feeling a lot better thanks." I smile then perk up when Kun pops his head out of the kitchen letting us know it's ready. We all then head to wash up and sit down at the table surrounded by delicious food. I smile when I'm handed a plate and start eating happily it silent for awhile due to everyone eating. After everyone's finished and is finished chatting afterwards Sicheng looks at me with a little smile. "Wanna go for a walk?" I nod smiling and we get up Sicheng ensuring that we'll be back and I blush when Lucas calls out "don't have to much fun!" Sicheng gives him a dirty look while Kun scolds him. Sicheng and I quickly head out the door heading for the park.