Epilogue

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

As soon as I enter the apartment and close the door I turn around seeing a very angry and upset Nikko. "Where have you been? I came home this morning only to see you weren't here." I grimace and lower my head in apology. "I'm sorry. I was at Sicheng's dorm." He immediately raises an eyebrow at me. "And what were you doing there?" I take a deep breath before deciding to be honest telling about going out with Kira and Malia then how I got drugged and Sicheng took care of me. Once I'm finished explaining Nikko gives me a relieved look. "At least your okay. And remind me to thank Sicheng for taking care of you." I give a small smile a little bit glad that I didn't get in much trouble. I then rub my eyes and sign to Nikko that I'm going to go lay down he nodding in understanding and I head to my room laying down and immediately fall asleep.

(The next morning)

I wake up to my alarm and reluctantly get out of bed to turn it off. I then see a message from Sicheng asking me to go out with him tonight. I smile and immediately agree asking what time. Once I find out what time I feel happy and excited telling him I'll meet him at his dorm. I then quickly get ready for school and wish my brother goodbye before rushing to my first class. Once I reach my class I see Kira and Malia they immediately rushing over apologizing for not looking after me. I give a small smile accepting their apology then try and focus on my courses. As soon as schools over I rush home to change and do my hair then grab a mask before starting to walk to Sicheng's dorm. Once I reach the dorm I knock on the door Ten opening it and I give him a smile along with a wave. He smiles back and moves aside to let me in I stepping inside and look around for Sicheng spotting him just entering the room. He looks at me and we both smile at each other he grabbing a picnic basket and blanket before walking over to me. "I thought we could have a little picnic together." I smile happily giving a thumbs up and then carefully take the blanket from him to help free his hands a little. He gives me a thankful look before putting on a mask and cap then we leave the dorm together. He grabs my hand with his free one and starts leading me through the streets until we reach a park we heading straight up a hill and under a tree there no one else around. I smile and spread the blanket out then take a seat he following my lead. He then brings out the food and we start eating happily there a comfortable silence between us. Once we're done eating we watch the sunset together and after it sets I turn to look at Sicheng only to see he's already looking at me. We keep looking at each other and immediately get lost in each other's eyes. Soon we both move a little closer then next thing I know our lips are pressed together in a soft kiss. I make a soft happy noise and kiss him back happily moving as close as possible to him almost sitting in his lap. After a minute we reluctantly pull away to breathe properly and he gently sweeps my bangs away from my face. He then suddenly looks nervous I giving him a confused look and he takes a deep breath before he starts to carefully sign I immediately surprised when he starts to sign the words "I love you." I give him a bright happy smile signing it back to him before grabbing one of his hands and intertwining our fingers together. He smiles back at me then pecks my lips before pulling away. "We should probably head back before it gets to late." I give a reluctant nod and we both get up packing everything away then we start walking back together holding hands. I expect us to head back to the dorm but instead he walks me to my apartment I giving him a surprised look and he just gives my hand a squeeze. "I wanted to make sure you got home okay first." I give him an appreciative look squeezing his hand affectionately. I then pull out my notebook telling him to text me when he gets home and he agrees waiting until I'm inside to leave. I anxiously wait until my phone beeps Sicheng assuring me he made it home and wishing me a goodnight I smiling happily laying back in bed and fall asleep happy and content.