Ch 11

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

Next saturday has me waking up alone in the apartment because my brother has a shift at the hospital. Going to make me some breakfast I check my phone seeing I have a message from Sicheng wishing me good morning I smiling happily and text him good morning back. I spend my day lounging around the apartment watching tv and relaxing when around six I hear a knock on the door. Looking confused I get up and head over to the door opening it only to see Kira and Malia dressed up in clubbing clothes. Giving them a confused look I grab my notebook "what are you guys doing here dressed like that?" They look at each other before looking at me grinning. "We're going out tonight. All three of us." I blink and frown shaking my head but Malia gives me a scary stern look. "Your coming with us to have fun." I pout but nod reluctantly and soon I'm dragged to my room Kira going through my closet while Malia does my makeup and hair. Soon Kira shoves clothes at me and I go into the bathroom to change coming out in a black t shirt and black leather pants. Before I can react Kira takes a picture with what looks like my phone and I give her a look of confusion she just smirking at me. "I thought your soulmate would like to see how hot you are tonight." I immediately blush and run for my phone barely managing to grab it from her and quickly check it only to silently groan when I see it's already been sent. Giving them both a look I type quickly "I'm so sorry my friends sent that after giving me a makeover." I anxiously wait as the typing bubble pops up a message finally being sent after a minute. "It's alright. You look amazing." I blush bright red sending him a thank you. "Come on put the phone away we're going out." I pout but send Sicheng a "I'll talk to you later I'm heading out with friends." He sends me a message saying have fun and I smile before putting my phone away and follow Kira and Malia out then Kira drives us to a club. We easily get in and I'm lead to a table towards the back then asked what I want to drink. I give them a shrug and Malia orders us some shots I reluctantly taking some. Malia and Kira immediately down some then give me encouraging looks. "Go ahead." I hesitate but take one and down it making a face. They encourage me to do one more and I reluctantly down one more shot. They smile patting my back before telling me they're heading to the dance floor. I nod and sit down watching them go have fun. Soon though a guy walks up to me having a smirk on his face. "Well hello there sweetness. Would you like a drink?" I immediately make a face and shake my head no and he pouts. "Come on not even a soda?" I perk up a little and give a small nod when he mentions soda. He smiles and leaves for a little bit coming back with a Coke in a glass handing it over to me. I give a thankful smile and take a big gulp of the cold drink the man chatting happily until I start feeling dizzy and nauseous. I try to get up stumbling a little the man immediately catching me with a chuckle. "Whoa there sweetness." I give him a confused look and try to squirm out of his arms he holding me a little tightly. I immediately feel panicked and scared trying to get away from him. Thankfully I see Kira and Malia rush over Malia yanking me away and Kira punches the guy in the face before kicking him in the balls. The guy collapses and I can't help but weakly smile my mind immediately becoming all fuzzy and dizzy. I can't help but smile goofily and I vaguely see the girls look at each other in panic. Kira looks at me and gives me a look. "Jonah can I see your phone?" I nod all loopy and dizzy struggling to get my phone out of my back pocket and shakily hand it over. They seem to call someone as I get out of Malia's grasp and start stumbling towards the door. Malia quickly follows me and grabs my arm I immediately pouting at her but she leads me outside Kira following me with my phone. I start stumbling a little when I get outside then try to walk off my mind immediately going to Sicheng feeling a longing pang in my chest. The girls try and get me to stop so I don't walk into the street and I pout signing Sicheng's name repeatedly. They look at each other before saying gently. "Jonah we can't understand you." Suddenly a car pulls up and I see someone get out immediately recognizing Sicheng. I immediately grin and stumble towards him he catching me in his arms looking worried. I grin up at him looking a little bit dazed and he gives me a small smile before looking towards my friends. "What happened to him?" They flinch and Malia speaks up. "We went to go dance and a guy must have spiked his drink." He gives them a glare as I gently tug on his shirt and pout he giving me a reassuring smile before telling my friends he's taking me to the dorms. My friends try and protest but he doesn't listen he just helps me in the car Kun in the drivers side looking worried and next thing I know we're driving off.