Ch 13

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

The next morning I wake up to my head pounding and my throat is dryer than a desert along with a lightheaded feeling. Slowly sitting up I look around in confusion not recognizing the room and I know it's definitely not mine. Carefully getting up I walk out of the room and look curious when I smell food immediately following the smell. As I leave the hall I enter a living room and look even more confused when I see Yangyang, Ten, Hendery and Xiaojun hanging around they all looking up when they see me. I give them a confused frown and Yangyang turns his head to the kitchen calling out "ge he's awake!" I turn towards the kitchen and see Sicheng walking out he giving me a little smile as he hands me some pills and a bottle of water. "Here take these I'm sure you have a massive headache." I nod and take the meds eagerly swallowing the whole bottle of water down. As soon as I'm finished he takes the bottle then hands me a pen and notebook. "How are you feeling?" I immediately start writing with a frown. "I feel like my head has a jackhammer in it and my throat was extremely dry. What happened last night?" He purses his lips an angry look clouding his eyes. "Your friends took you to a club and left you alone. You were drugged by someone and I had to come get you because you were extremely out of it and there was no way I was letting you go home alone." I take a moment to process what he just said before giving a shy apologetic look. "Im so sorry if I did something stupid or acted weird last night. Thank you so much for taking care of me." I then step forward and press a kiss to his cheek before pulling away blushing he starting to blush as well as soon as the others start hooting and hollering in excitement. "Oooo! You go man! Getting some action!" Sicheng turns to gives them all a glare before looking down at me with a soft smile. "Are you hungry?" I give a little nod holding my stomach and he grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen where I see Kun cooking. He looks at us as we enter and I give him a small smile as I sit down. "How are you feeling today?" I give a reassuring smile along with a thumbs up and he nods before turning back to cooking he plating the food and walks over handing me the plate. Once the food is set in front of me I give him a thankful smile then immediately start eating happily. Once I'm finished I look over at Sicheng frowning. "Where's my phone?" He motions towards the bedroom and I get up going to check my messages grimacing when I see a million texts from my brother. Shaking my head I turn and head back into the living room going over to Sicheng writing down quickly. "I need to get home my brothers freaking out." He nods in understanding then goes to ask Kun if he can drive us. He agrees and grabs his keys leading us down to the car we quickly getting in and Kun starts driving us. Once we arrive at my apartment I write down a thank you to Kun he giving me a smile and reassuring me that he doesn't mind. I then look at Sicheng and give him a shy smile writing down in my notebook. "I'll text you later if I'm not dead." He gives me a little reassuring smile. "I'm sure it won't be that bad." I shrug then lean forward giving him a kiss on the cheek and pull away getting out of the car and head inside to my apartment.