Ch 8

Italic = Jonah signing, bold = texting or writing

By the time Friday comes I'm a nervous wreck and I hardly slept the night before because of how nervous I am. I managed to crash around four in the morning but ended up sleeping through my alarm missing my first class so I had to hurry and run to my next class before I was late. Managing to arrive to class just before it started I take a seat beside Kira running a hand through my messed up bed head. Kira gives me a look of concern while Malia just raises an eyebrow at me. "Wow you look like crap." I give her a glare and Kira gently smacks her before turning to me. "Be nice. Are you okay? You never skip class." I give a little nod and write in my notebook. "Yeah I'm just really nervous about tonight and am kinda freaking out so I went to bed really late and slept through my alarm." Kira nods in understanding and gives me a reassuring smile and gently squeezes my arm in reassurance. "You'll be fine. We're gonna come over and make you look good and I know they'll all love you." I give a thankful smile then we turn our attention to the class. When our classes are over for the day we head to my apartment and I let them in smiling when I see Nikko's home. I wave at him and he gives me a smile before greeting Kira and Malia. "Hey girls what brings you two here?" They both smile bowing politely to him and Malia speaks up. "Your brother has a date tonight so we're helping him get ready." He nods then looks over at me. "Your curfew is ten." I nod a little surprised that he made it later since my curfew used to be nine. I give him an appreciative smile then lead the girls to my room where Kira immediately heads to my closet and Malia looks through my makeup and styling supplies. I stand there awkwardly for a minute before Malia forcefully grabs me and pulls me down into a chair and I sigh knowing it's going to be a long afternoon.

(Sicheng's Pov)

We just finished practicing for the day and head to the dorm I feeling a little anxious about tonight. I feel myself starting to fidget and when I get out of the car Kun gives me a reassuring look. "It'll be fine Sicheng. I'm sure everything will go perfect." I let out a shaky breath. "I hope so. I'm just praying the others behave for tonight." Kun gives me a little smile we walking into the dorm together. "I'm sure they will." I frown slightly. "But what if they scare him off?" Kun chuckles a little. "From what I heard about his meeting with Ten and Yangyang he handled them pretty well." I mumble out a "true" before slipping my shoes off at the door and head into the living room. Kun tells me he's going to start cooking and I nod then head to my room to gather clothes and go shower. I shower as quickly as possible then get dressed fixing my hair before walking into the living room seeing Lucas and Hendery playing video games on the couch while Ten and Yangyang play with Louis and Leon. I don't see Xiaojun anywhere and I anxiously check the time seeing it's about five minutes past six when suddenly there's a knock on the door. I take a deep breath before going to open the door my stomach filled with butterflies.