Part 30 The End

Part 30 The end

"Happy Haldi My soniya. " Sanskar applied haldi on her both cheeks and left. Ragini smiles at him and left the room happily. She didn't expect him surely, but she was not disappointed seeing him. Sanskar exhaled deeply after coming down and he saw his hands were smeared with Haldi.

He smiled and placed his hand on his pocket, when he felt something.

A Ring box.

"RS." Written on it.

Life can't get better without her.

....

Ragini opened her eyes getting peaceful sleep after long time. She adjusted her eyes and reached for Phone. Taking it out, she looked for Notification.

"Mere Pyar beevi ko Bohath neendh are rahi thi" (Seems like My Pyaari wife was having peaceful sleep)

She smiled at his message.

What should I do about that? I'm getting my Peaceful Sleep before getting Married to A Dominator.

She replied back and waited for his message.

"What?? Me! Dominator? aap aisa kaise kah sakate hain? "

She saw his message came right after her message.

"Didn't you tortured me? Bring coffee. Get my food. You should do all your martial duties and so and so. "

"😅 What should I do about that? My Pyari beevi Was so much in Nafrat (hate), So I diverted her. "

"Anyways. This time we would be always in bed, I would never leave you Wife. Wait for it. "

Ragini face turned Crimson seeing his message.

Besharam. How could he talk like that?

"Ragu Beta. Get up.. " She heard Sumi voice, breaking her out.

. .....

Sangeet function had started with uproar on evening. It didn't even Sunset, they had started functions. Swara had planned for more functions. Antakshari, Dance, Drums play, DJ music, and Night food everything came in full package of joy.

Sanskar had asked his Parents to join Ragini, since there was no function in their house. He said he was throwing Party to his friends as last time he didn't..

Ragini finished setting her hair and put Long earring and Choker on her Neck. She had decided to keep it Simple, Long Purple Gown with full sleeve beautifying her. Her Smile reached her eyes, she walked towards Hall where Party was going on.

She sat on the Cushion sofa given for her

She sat on the Cushion sofa given for her. The Sangeet function started with DJ playing mild Romantic 2000's song. Since the Age group could varies, they decided to keep it All time hits rather than On Party songs.