Teaser

Hey all.  It was long time.  I knew it.  Sorry yaar.  Couldn't explain my Situation in my words easily.  I was so scheduled with My family since I got engaged to My Future Husband, My love.  Anyways.  I'm sorry yaar. 

So I came up with teaser.  Would write soon chapter.

Sanskar entered his Room, eyeing Ragini who was Taking her belongings.  As if not noticed her,  he moved towards the Table and Poured some Waters For himself. 

Ragini eyes dropped tears, as her mind thought "How could he can be like this?  And move on in his life easily. While she was still mourning for the whatever things. She didn't know who did wrong.  But she got to know that now.  That she took a mistake without thinking,  she should have asked him a reason and given a Chance.  But What can she do now when she is the one who made this situation? She can't do anything but cry for the End of her life for the Hasty decision she made. 

Kavita came in to Room, "Sanskar. " Seeing Ragini also there,  she paused. 

Sanskar who saw Kavita raised his brows.  "I would come later. " Kavita informed eyeing Ragini who was looking at them. 

"No need.  Just tell to me. " Sanskar insisted her before she leave. 

"Sanskar.  Tomorrow is Haldi." Kavita said  gleefully and hugged him happily.  Seeing them together Ragini eyes Filled with Tears as her heart pained, like so the tears dropping her heart was bleeding. 

"Thank U Sanskar for everything. U won't know How Happy I am! " Kavita said him with a grin and left the room leaving them Together alone.

NasreenAyesha. 

So.  The chapter would up soon.  What's ur guess.