Part 25 It's not him.

Hey all.  Glad u all liked the Chapter going on. 

She quickly ran to the mandap to stop,  when she watched helplessly the Maang and Mangalsutra was tied. 

It's done.  It's fated.  It's  the end.

Sanskar watched Ragini face as he descended down the Mandap, when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned back to see Sujatha had kept her hands on her. 

"Maa." She broke down in cry leaning over her. 

"Why are You crying when you're the one decided this?" Sanskar asked her angrily.  Ragini weeping sound increased yet she didn't reply.  She don't know what's to say or do. 

"Stop crying over the Happened matter.  U just Messed every thing." Sanskar shouted pissed off.

"You said you never loved me. You don't want me. Then why are you crying? " Sanskar stirred her emotions.

She cried. "No. I lied." She closed her face with her plans.

"You never wanted to hear anything from me. You didn't give me single chance to Explain. " Sanskar said sadly opening up his feelings.

"Sanskar. Why are you doing? She is crying! " Sujatha warned him and supported her.

"I'm sorry. Maa. I didn't think about anything" She mumbled crying. 

"It's okay Ragu. " Sujatha consoled her.

"Why are you crying now? " Sanskar asked her.

"Sanskar.  Stop it.  Stop Making her crying." Kavitha asker him, and moved to Ragini. 

"Ragini.  Stop crying.  He is just teasing u." Kavitha said her with a bright smile. Ragini raised her face shocked and confused.

"What? Teasing? Tu kya bol rahe hu? " She asked shocked.

  "It's not him,  I married.  It's Arvind Rathode I got married to." As she said that, Arvind got down from the Mandap taking off the veil from his face. 

That's when Ragini noticed Both Arvind and Sanskar we're in same Dress, that's confused her. She smiled relaxing, that Husband was still her.

"It's him.  He is working as Manager in Sanskar's Company." She said her,  Ragini was confused but a smile adorned her lips in happiness as he was not married to him. 

"Whatever I listened." Ragini dragged wanting to know the truth. 

Those times she didn't give any chance to anyone. She was now all ears to hear.

"You just listened some of the Conversation we had.  U didn't heard what we said after U gone."

Some times half truth are Worst than lies.

....

In the Restaurant

"I married her in forceful situation. It wasn't planned. It's not out of love or by Arrange. "

"It's out of Fate.  Fate Of Meeting.  We are destined. They say right Bewaja Nahi Milna. Oh Rehnumaa. " Sanskar said with his Eyes shining with gleam. 

"You love her Sanskar." Kavitha said him astounded, as she watched Ragini going away. As a women she could understand Ragini heart had created a Misunderstanding.  She don't want to say,  she knew that A little fire was ignited in Ragini heart already. 

"Yes.  Of course. As she is my love." Sanskar said and left. 

.....

"Do you Sanskar? Somethings once lost is always lost." She said him thoughtfully,  her words holding mystery.

"Why are you telling this now? I am not in mood to hear puzzle or riddle?" He crunched his nose pissed off completely, his legs aching to go back to the hall.

"Sanskar. Listen. I am not telling any puzzle. But the truth. You know, once trust is lost it cannot be easily achieved or gained. And so love is." She completed her sentence with pain filled eyes, she lost her first love Sanskar. Indeed it pains to lose someone who we cherished in our life.

Sanskar saw Kavita baffled, realisation dawned on him.

What's the point she is telling? Was she telling me that Ragini would never trust me again? Would that possible? Will that happen? She forgetting me!

His heart ached, his heart bleeds. Love is  the most terrible pain any one should get.

"What's you telling Kavita?" Sanskar asked her finally, he was already know what she had in her mind. Still, he wants to know.

What's that cooking in her mind?

"Sanskar. Please agree for the Marriage." Kavita requested him, he saw her with cold expression.

"Kavita. "

"Sanskar. All this was fake.  I saw Ragini seeing you with me.  And she had that doubt. If u explain her,  she won't listen to u either and she won't understand it.  We needs to make her understand. And with me being around,  she would get to feel Doubt always.  So, as I had said I wants to marry Arvind I would get marry to him in that planned time,  meanwhile she would get to know ur value and love.  And after My marriage there is no way of her mistaking u or misunderstanding u." Kavitha explained for which Sanskar nodded. 

Later,  this was explained to everyone. That's why,  Everything happened so fastly and Even DP asked Ragini to accompany them, to get her mistake realised. 

Arvind Rathod,  had proposed Kavitha already as he was neighbour with her.  With getting to known from Sanskar his everything, Kavitha had let her past behind and decided to move on.  And also get Sanskar life track started. 
The divorce Paper signing and everything was drama, If Ragini had already opened her feelings there was no need to on this place.  Enacting for Marriage. 

Sanskar always felt that His wife should have asked him. Why are doing like this? But she never did. Was it all she cares about me.

Kavitha was sure,  that Ragini would get to know his value in the marriage Day surely.  Indeed that happened. 

....

"So. It was all plan? " Ragini asked baffled,  fluttering her eye lids with tears. 

Sanskar nodded his head,  moving to touch her.  "Don't touch me." She shouted loudly. 

"How could u do this to me?" She asked agitated, Hitting him hardly though he moved closer to her and managed to hug her,  she continued to beat him despite of enjoying the Hug. 

"Ragini.  Don't let him that much easily.  He needs to pay." Kavitha teased him as he Glared her,  she laughed at his antics. 

"Kavitha. U please get Blessings.  I needs to focus on My Wife." Sanskar said her with gritted teeth. 

"Okay Boss.  I would take after my wife." Arvind said with a wink,  making Ragini Smile.

"Ragu." He moved away,  to see her face.  "Shall we get married now here? I can't wait to be with u always." Sanskar asked her cutely. 

"But why?" Ragini asked uncertain. She don't know,  why he was asking it.  If All the divorce thing was wrong,  then what was the need to remarriage. 

"Yes. Our Divorce is not true process.  Yet, we didn't had Complete marriage and so,  even in this fake process, u did removed Maang and Mangalsutra.  So why should not we marry again?" Sanskar asked her tactfully with his bright smile. 

She was about to say yes,  When a voice  interrupted.  "No.."

Thanks for reading
NasreenAyesha. 

So.  What's now?

Like Kavitha now 😉