Part 11 I hate your tears.

"Okay Bhai. I am taking off my words. Stop Jealousy." Laksh said

"Me. Jealous. Never." Sanskar shook his head and took Ragini hand in his along her with him on the car.

"Come." Sanskar said in husky tone behind her ears. She looked at their teasing looks they offered her. She smiled hesistantly at her. "Okay, guys. I am leaving." Sanskar announced at them and winked at Swara. "Why was that wink for?" Laksh queries pissed, he can't even talk with his bhabhi. When he winks at his wife before him. "Chill, Laksh. Why are you now getting Jealous?" Swara twinned her eyebrows at him.

"Me. Jealous. Never." Laksh copied Sanskar words shrugging his shoulder. "Haha. Very funny. Coping your bro's dialogue. Not bad." She said raising her eyes in appreciating way. "Let's go to Party." Laksh said arming his hands with her. "We needs to go late." Shr quickly stopped him, he glanced at her puzzled.

"Well. That wink is a sign. Your brother is taking my sister to surprise then Party." She said grinning at him.

"What? Is that true he is taking her?" Laksh astonished. His brother. Was he doing this all willingly? In began he thought just friendship is the he felt for her. After marriage in these days, he could sense that love in his eyes truly for her. No one deny that. What shocked him was he really moved on Kavitha matter? And his life was almost on her depended only. He smiled musingly at last everything was setting back. What he does not know is it's not settling everything. Now only it had started the game.....

Tu hi mera. Mera. Mera.

She sighing changed the channel of FM to hear another romantic song hitting her eyes.

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne
Tere dil diyaan rahaan.

Sanskar kept looking at her through the corner of his eyes, seeing her pucker lips made him smile more than he ever does. She is not okay with this song especially with him beside.

Ve main taan hoon pagdandi
I abhdu ae jo raah jannat di.

She pressed next channel again sulking.

Tu meri. Jaan Hai
Tuu mera Armaan hai.

Changing again with her feeble fingers.

Haan mere paas tum raho.
Jaane ki baat na karo.
Mere saath tum raho.

She closed her eyes defeated leaning on the seat. Sanskar being with her is also another Complicated to her. With his gaze totally on her it felt like the song wad made for them. As if he dedicating them to her. He saw her closed eyes and changed the song for her.

Nee indri ini ennal irundhida mudinthudumaa. (Without you I can no longer live)

He changed the song for her again.

Innum Innum
Ennai enna
Seivaai anbe
Un vizhiyodu
Naan pudhaiveno (What more you're going to do me. I'll get buried in your eyes.)

Ragini hears alarmed hearing the song, it's the song she kept hearing when Laksh left her. Sanskar hands also left the next button, and tightly gripped the Steering.

Thugalaai thugalaai
Ninaivo sidhara
Nenjam ellam
Nee keerinaye (like tiny pieces my thoughts scattered when you scratched my chest)

It just the song, reminds him of kavitha. She gone away leaving him. Moist formed in their eyes simultaneously. Ragini quickly off the FM. Making Sanskar return form his self.

He saw tears also formed in her eyes also. Moist displaced into Rage and envy seeing her think of Him. His brother. Laksh. For a moment, he hated him a little for being his hurdle to him. A mile stone between them even without his knowing.

He quickly halted the car with great force, making her snap eyes popping them out in shock. "What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"I should be the one asking that." He seethed in anger. She was eyeing at him traumatized. "Why?" Her mouth left the question.

"You still have a place in your heart for him." He said agitate his eyes are so cold and frightening.

He might have noticed change in her. Her tears. It was not for him. But for the love she had deluded in this year. She can't forget everything in span of second and act like nothing happened. She was not that much tenacious. The song it made her remember those unwanted memory. It's not wrong to think of past and crying over it.

He stares deeply into her eyes. His eyes are fierceful. He growled when her eyes skipped tear seeing his anger. He growled angrily watching her tears and banged his hand hardly on the steering. Making her jerk, "Sanskar." She yell at his stupidity taking his hand in her small hand.

"No need for fake concern." He squall trying to pull his hands off her. Her eyes again skipped another drops of tear. Hurted by his word. Why she needs to act? He meant something to her now. Not Laksh. It was a little feeling made her memories erupt into wail. That doesn't mean she fakes her caring.

He slowly took his hands touching her pale face and his thumb wiping her tears. "I hate these tears on your eyes."

"I hate how this stick close to your skin." He continued staring her deeply his eyes are softening. "The way I can never be." He ended locking his eyes with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I didn't love him anymore." She spoke her head lowered looking at her fingers. She felt his stares penetrating her body. "I don't love him anymore. I can't. When I am your wife." She said truly. He opened his mouth to ask something when her answer interrupts him. "It didn't mean I would have feeling for him anymore. Just because I am your wife is not stopping me from loving him. I can't never betray you. I am your wife. Not his. About the song it made remember my past making me wail. Not the feelings I had for him." She ended her eyes hovering around. She no more likes Laksh other than his husbands brother. His smile don't reach her eyes now. She likes Him. Her husband. He is the man stood for her everytime.

Sanskar took her chins up by his long fingers. "Look at me." He tells authority in his voice. She shook her head. He forcibly made her look him.

"Look at my eyes, when I speak. And don't cry. I don't like it. And I'm sorry for shouting You. I Know about you. Mera Pyaar." He said convincingly she nodded her head. Only to be rewarded by his kiss on the forehead. I'm sorry. Biwi. He said again before turning on the ignition.

To be continued,
Thanks for Reading.
NasreenAyesha.

Hey so how is this chapter. Next chapter had surprise*wink*

And what's your favourite song from above I mentioned.

Any idea for surprise.

So what's about them?