Part 24

Part 24

"Sanskar. Tomorrow is Haldi." Kavita said gleefully and hugged him happily. Seeing them together Ragini eyes Filled with Tears as her heart pained, like so the tears dropping her heart was bleeding. 

"Thanks Sanskar for everything. U won't know How Happy I am! " Kavita said him with a grin and left the room leaving them Together alone.

Whatever he said Yesterday was Truth.  She was affected by Him and his presence.  His presence make her go through numerous emotions and turmoil same time. He is her heal and Wound. 

Only two days left. After this two days.  She would be here. Here. In this room.  As his newly wedded New Wife.  In his bedroom admired by him. 

Was it her fate?  To see the Marriage of him before her eyes.  No.  She won't. She cannot be able to live seeing those things.  It would hurt her.  It can make her go through the Pain of agony.

She needs to be here.  As she had challenged him. But.  No.  She won't. Today she was going to stay in Guest Room. 

Ragini decided,  as she picked the Pillow of hers.  Seeing her taking Pillow,  Sanskar Smiled Sarcastically.

"Oh. U are a duckling." He mocked her. 

"What?" Ragini asked him turning back. 

"Duckling.  Weakling. U are affected by me.  It just one day,  U are accepted your defeat by yourself." Sanskar said her. 

"No.  I'm not. Why should I needs to be affected by your Presence? you're nothing to me." Ragini said him angrily.

"Nothing?" Sanskar raised his brows.

"Yes.  Nothing." She again Pressed those words. 

"Remember that. I'm your husband." Sanskar roared before pulling her into his arms and pressing his lips against her in a passionate kiss.  It was a Dumb struck Moment for Ragini unable to take in what was happening. It initially took some seconds to register she was being kissed by him. 

Kiss.  Her.  First Lip Kiss. 

The thought raised on her mind.  How she dreamed of those things?  With love and much of teasing, with expectation and with Blushes.  Loaded with more memories and Happines.

She didn't respond to kiss him, But he pressed the Lips of him against her,  pressuring and pursuing her to coax with him. Siding the thoughts, she unknowingly let herself Fall prey on to him. He encircled his arms around her hips,  and she put her arms around his neck.  Their body touching each other so proximate, sending deep chills to the each other. 

He bit her lower lips,  asking for entrance and she gladly gave into him, as his tongue invaded her, exploring whole of her.  They broke the kiss,  when they realised the need of oxygen panting deeply. 

It was some moment, when the sound of Splash was heard.  Sanskar held his Cheeks with his hand, shocked by the act of Ragini. 

Had she Slapped him?

"How dare You?  How dare you? Do you thought me as so weak to take advantage of me?" Ragini furiously shouted in rage. 

"How could you? In some days,  you gonna get married.  Now,  you're romancing me and claiming me as your wife. If You had known those things, u would have not made this Situation for Us." Ragini continued enraged by his act.

True.  She was stuck by the kiss,  and liked the kiss.  Yet.  Those are not permanent.  They are like oasis.  Just a Mere time happiness.

"I'm not.  I didn't took Advantage of u.  Never had I ever. And,  It's you who made us into this Situation. U asked for the Divorce and so for the Marriage of Kavita and Me." Sanskar reminded her,  and walked away without staying there anymore. 

Ragini ran out unable to stand there any longer.

How much she needs to see?

.....

The Marriage day was finally there.  Two days went as Most toughest and Slowest days in Ragini Life.  She walked like a Living corpse. Her body moved but not the Heart.

She signed Yesterday Her marriage papers and Removed her Mangalsutra.  She was turned out into,  A unmarried and Divorcee in one day in a little span of time. 

She watched him Descending down the stairs. And so watched Kavitha happily talking with her Face glowing in happiness. As she watched them,  her eyes moistened.

Unable to stand there,  she walked to the exit of the Mandap. 

She can't able to see.  She don't want this Marriage to happen. She don't. He needs to tell her.  And give time to explain himself. She failed to give him A reason neither does she asked him what happened.  Was it too much late to realise. She can do this.  She can give a chance to explain and for their relation. When she turned back,  she saw Mangalsutra was given to him to tie around her.

She quickly ran to the mandap to stop,  when she watched helplessly the Maang and Mangalsutra was tied. 

It's done.  It's fated.  It's  the end.

Thanks for reading
NasreenAyesha. 

So marriage is done.  So what's u all think?

What's next?

Expected this.