Part 14 Married!!

God! What happened!

"Ragini." He called moving to her, but found already Swara and Laksh at her side.

Laksh took her head in his arms embracing her, head against his arms securely cushioning it. He slowly shook her head with his hands, trying to gather her sense. But she was not corresponding to the moves. Swara yelled at Ragini, seeing her unconscious.

"Swara. Get water." Laksh ordered her worriedly at the same hurriedly.

"Haan." She trembled in worry. "Swara. You go quick." He agains order her seeing her turn between her steps. She ran inside the restaurant to get water.

"Sanskar. What the hell you're doing?" Laksh shouted at him. When they got in, they saw Sanskar was having chat with some girl. He thought it could be Business matter. Ragini held her head, and fell that the time which made him not to notice with whom he is speaking.

Sanskar hasn't moved, his body became rigid.

"Damn you. You came here with her. Instead of taking care her, with whom you're talking so much importantly." He yelled at his not moved figure.

Damn him. Why was he acting like shell shocked?

With whom he is talking?

Sanskar moved a little, Laksh caught a glimpse of the girl.

"Kavita." He said utter shocked.

Kavita. Was she here?

"Hi. Laksh." She smiled at him formally. They never had talked with each other.

The last time he saw her was when Sanskar made him met her in the Party hall. He had slightly exchanged some words with her. Other than, they least conversation with each.

Now Laksh had known, why Ragini had fell down, and Sanskar didn't notice her. It's because of Kavita. Before kavita there life felt moved on better. Even when Sanskar didn't loved Kavita in old Times, he kept his contact with family better. Caring them, but Kavita love had made him go blind and against their family even. Now, their life was setting on. With some puzzles fixed but now all had gone far with her entry. He couldn't believe that she came alive because last time he got news of Sanskar disappearance with Kavita Death.

Sanskar stood shocked, like a rock, sculpted on the stone. Imagine your lover had died in your arms when you gonna marry her. You seeing her death before your eyes. And to more, you was told that your family were the one killed her brutally. The pain was raw and intense unable to handle.

And you goes to take revenge from your family, there you saw a girl. Which inspire you and you spoils her mind. Later you find out, that whatever you believed was wrong. Your family wasn't the one killed her. The pain he had now filled with guilt for brutally thinking of his family and changing a girl Heart. Now when you was coming back to your corner your life almost filling in space. There comes again, Your lover comes before you alive. For who you had beared pain and took action to revenge was alive.