Part 2 The bitter truth

"Accept or not. You're my wife Ragini. Sorry, Mrs. Ragini Maheswari", he said sternly and making it clear to them. She saw him once and fainted hearing him. She wished when she open her eyes, it would be gone, as nightmare. Only that was the wish.

"Ragini. Ragini" She heard his distress voice faintly in her ears. She was unconscious but still she could hear his worry voice.

"Laksh. Laksh. Bring me water" Sanskar called out laksh for help. Laksh sprinted to the kitchen and brought him a glass of water. He picked the glass in his hand and sprinkled the water in her face. She opened her eyes after so much efforts. She saw him, he looked so much worry.

There is grimace formed on her forehead. He let out a smile seeing her open her eyes. "Ragini. Are you alright?" He asked her, holding her head in his hand safely. She shrink her hands as he touched him. And tried to move her hand from him.
She tried to stand up ignoring his question. "Answer me" he asked determinedly holding her arms in his grip. She felt a electric wave passing through her body at his touch. She shuddered at his touch, she shrank herself on his touch and relieved when he loosened his grip on her arm. Sooner it was more pressure on her shoulder, when he pressed her to him.
"Maa. Take her to rest" He said to his mom in concern. She looked stunned on her place and before she could gather what was happening. Swara entered the hall, she looked so much fragile, her hair are shattered and she looked she would break on anytime. "Maa" Swara spoke in a low voice. Everyone attention turned to her, Sharmistha let out a relief smile and turned her gaze to him. "Maa. I'm fine" She told to her seeing her fretting over her. "What happened to you?" She askes her, touching her cheeks where there is little brusies. Before she could open her mouth, Sanskar intervened "Maa. We can ask them later. We have to get them married before muhurath" He told musingly, as every one nodded at his considerable excuse. "Okay. Arrange them" Durga prasad ordered. For a moment, Sanskar breathed in relief. He inspected his wife and Swara. He brought her to the secluded place and asked her to keep her incident with Ragini as accident. He would manage them.
"Why are you concerning for her?" Swara asked him suspicious.

"She is my wife"

Swara turned her gaze to her sister, who is sitting in bemusement. Her forehead was filled with kumkum. "You married her" She asked, more than it was declaration. He nodded his head.

"You married her to revenge" She stated him, as he stood there.

"No" He said louder to her, as she saw his eyes. There was something she didn't know what to name that.

"Then what?" She quried him doubted, crossing her hands.

He raked his finger in his hair agitated and saw her, "I like her" he said slowly but firmly.

"You like her"She asked with a glint in her eyes. He nodded not knowing what to say and saw Ragini sitting in her place devoid of emotion.

"I want to change her" She said to her, while his eyes fixed on Ragini. "It seems like you love her not like her" She teased him as he turned to face her. He was caught red hand.

He simply stood anticipating her statement. "Anyways. There would be no problem hereafter in you and laksh life" he said diverting the topic.

"Thank you" She told him, as her gaze shifted to Laksh who is beaming as groom.

"No need. Anyway you're going to repay that by uniting me and Ragu" he stated her, with the conformation voice and left to take care marriage planning.

The priest called the Groom and bride. At last the moment arrived, Swara was given to Laksh hand. Now she is Swara Laksh Maheswari. Laksh looked at his brother sanskar, and smiled at him grateful for helping in his problem.

Sanskar nodded his head accepting and he turned his head to his wife who stood like corpse. A human without soul, he linked his hands with her hand and assured her. Ragini jerked as his hand touched hers, he smiled at her. But a lonely tear escaped from her eyes. He shook his head and wipe away her tears. And held her firmly. She knew what ever was happening. She is no more a girl who obsessed to become Laksh Maheswari. Instead she was Sanskar Maheswari. That was indeed happened.

To be continued,
Thanks for Reading,
NasreenAyesha