Part 18 Sweet Heart

There eyes convinced lots of emotions which they wanted to share! Still they are behold themselves from opening up! "Good Night." He wishes her, kissing her cheeks. Her face turns red at his kiss, hugging her. They both drifted to the sleep of happiness in the rejoice of having each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ragini woke up earlier, as the rays of the sunlight from the window penetrated through the Screen, adjusting her eyes to the Light.

She fluttered her eyes, blinking continuously. She felt large weight on her, there was some unnamed Feelings running through her body.

She felt his large hand around her stomach holding her tightly yet softly. A smile adorned on her lips seeing him, his face was little away from her.

His hairs was spreaded over his forehead, and he was looking so much peaceful and without any Stress.

Why can't he be like this always? A open book! And a peace man.

Why can't he be like what his name was? Sanskar. A Sanskari Boy. That's would be good.

Her hands without any hesitation, to be exactly with so much enthusiasm and fluster on her body, she touched the facial structure of his.

He have a beautiful face, with his eyes perfectly dark black and mesmerizing holding on love and mystery. His eyelashes longer, and much black just like how girls wish to have. Then she traced the dark black thick eyebrows, threaded together like he had done threading. And his long Nose, with sharp edge which was sharp enough to cut the vegetables and her heart too.

Those shining nose of his, she wanted to tweak his nose.

He Is A Lumbe Naak Vala.

Her eyes ended on his Red luscious lips. He have the habit of slightly opening his mouth in sleep. That made him more cute and adorable.

Her eyes was registering the every perfect thing of his face. Memorizing them. He tanned fairy skin, with little stubble. Which gave him a look of Greek Gods.

Her eyes was keenly on him, registering him. As if, it's the last time they gonna be together. It's the last moment together of them. Unfortunately, Indeed it was their last moment.

Ragini had a urge to kiss his cheeks. She hesitantly pressed her soft lips on his cheeks. Liking the warmth his skin had, she always adore the embrace she gets from his. It's so protecting and Sincere. But she never know it was out of Love. Which is the combination of Protecting and Sincerity.

She was so much grossed in seeing him, to see him stirring from the sleep.

He was about to open his eyes when she quickly withdraw her hands from his face, and her lips moving away from him. But stayed in his hold.

Sanskar stirred yet, he kept his eyes closed. She opened her one eyes, vide him with unsophisticated face.

She let out the breath she held thinking he was awake. As a sigh, realising he had moved in his sleep. Not wake.

Again she traced his hairs, setting his hairs back.

"You can even touch me when I am in sense. Don't worry about that. " His hoarse voice hit her ears, making her jerk by his waking. Sending joules of volt inside her body.

He opened his eyes, and watch her unrivalled beautiful face. Her eyes lowered quickly not able to meet his penetrating gaze. Her heart beating wild, like running marathon. She feared he might hear her racing heart beat.

Irritated by the sudden fastening beat of her, stop beating like a maniac. He might hear You. Idiot. You can beat like this later.

Sanskar woke by the soft things pressing against him. He can tell that without doubt, it's her lips. He can never make mistake in recognising them.

Impressed by the kiss she gave him, he wanted to know. How long his Naive wife can do to him? Without his knowledge. The thought itself brought a shiver run down his body.

Damn it. He never had this crazy feelings for anyone. Not even for Kavita. In his college, he liked her and loved her truly from his whole heart. But these feelings of Obsession or Possessive never took over him, seeing her with Some other boy. He would causally go away with a smile.

But damn him. For Ragini, his feelings of Love and his principle and thought on them changed completely.

Call him jerk or anything!!! He hates her being centre attraction of boys. He hates even his little brother smiling at her, even though he knew he was harmless and she had overcome her feelings.

The Gusto he have, when he touch her. Oops. Even he can't hide the stirring emotions of his. He don't how long he could suppress his monster?

He was sure. He felt attracted to her. Before the Marriage. Her unsophisticated face, with those mesmerising eyes, her true hearted smile. Everything about her. He love them. Damn. He was fall head over heals with her in love.

But the poor girl, don't know how insane her husband was In love with her! How he had made him under her spell?

Ragini squirmed under his gaze, like a deer caught in head lights.

"It's...." she stammered, finding no words.

Sanskar smirked liking the effect she had on her. He knew very well, she was affected by him as he was! Yet, she was hesitant. He don't know how to bring her feelings out.

"Hmm. It's." He teases her, his hold on her waist tighteneing. She got a idea, "It's your hairs are disheveled and you had your arms around me" she gave him lame excuse.

Sanskar grinned widely, "It's okay. You can touch me without reasons." He tells cooly, and leaned closer to her, his breath making her spin.

"I won't dislike your touch. Sweet heart." He whispers huskily, nuzzling his nose against her and kiss her cheeks.
"Good morning. Sweet heart." He greets her with a smile, she opens her eyes after a moment.

"It is." She mumbles less audibly, but to be heard by him.
Well they don't know how they day can turn in evening right?

----------------

Ragini leaned against the door to find Kavita and Sanskar.

"I married her in forceful situation. It wasn't planned. It's not out of love or by Arrange. " she heard Sanskar words and tears started to brim her eyes. She quickly left the place, Kavita who saw her left smirked evilly.

"Aunty! You can get Sanskar married to his Love, Kavita." Ragini tells Sujatha, making her wide eyes at her in shock and Sanskar who entered the home looked at her in totally blown by her reply.

To be continued
NasreenAyesha.

So how is chapter is!

So. What was coming? Black letters would be next update sure.

Liked how they're.

What you all think?