Part 13 Backs to Again

"Sanskar." He stopped right on his track hearing her voice after long time. He turned back to find her amused and happiness filling him.

"Kavita."

Ragini flinches her hand, out of her grained habit. She would Flinch her hand and fingers, whenever she was tense, confuse or angry.

She was confused at the Moment. The girl called him. Sanskar. And he stopped reaching his hands out for her. And stood like Rock. Seeing a Ghost. Or Seeing a already dead person Coming Alive. 3 minutes passed. They had been standing like that. Not moved. Not spit out any words.

Was she his friend that he missed to contact long after that? Or she is Ex- girlfriend.

She shook her head mentally scolding her for the imagination she is creating. It couldn't be like that. He had never into Women before or Now. If he would have he should have told.

A thought made her crack some Doubt in her. That Song. We heard back In Car. HE silently shed his tears. Wasn't he? Why? Why would he do such things? Was she a girl he considered Important.

"Sanskar." Again that girl, Kavita called him name out. Her face was glowing in happiness, of seeing someone long after. Like getting hope in Scratch. Her lips broke into smile, as she took small steps towards him. Her eyes never left his while walking towards them, especially to him.

"Kavita." He breathed out deeply, coming out of the shell.

"Are you real?" He asked uncertain, his eyes not believing what was before him. His lover. His Girlfriend.  The Girl he thought died. The Girl he thought killed.

"Yeah. I am real." She smiles at his Suspicion, at his shock. Well! It was even shock to her, when she made breath, in that incident. To find her again breathing and living. After such Havoc Incident.

"God. Are you real? You're alive. When I thought you was died. Died in the Gun Shot." Sanskar voice cracked into both smile and tears broking in them. His eyes welled up, happy and The Remembrance brought tears. He slowly touched her hands with his, to confirm that she was not his hallucination or any dream.

But her hands didn't vanish, he could feel her. She was here. Truly here. Before him. Safe. And Alive. That's mattered to him. "GOD. Thank God. You made it. You're alive. I just thought You're died." He spit out his melancholy feeling, and brought his hands to envelop her in his embrace. Hugging her. Suddenly.

Seeing her after long time, made him more Jubilant. He had cried over years for her not happened death. For her leaving. Cursed God for taking his Loved ones. He can't forget the incident. Those were still fresh in his memories. Like a newly blossomed flower in the Bud. Still fresh in Brain.

A pain tugged at her heart, as he Touched her. This isn't feels like they are simply Friends. The care he shows on her. Is something, I had seen only for His loved ones. He said she is alive. So that's truth. She was dead that was he thought. But how did that happened? Gun Shot!! What's this? Why this much mystery? He hasn't told me anything?  Was he there with her, when she was shot.

But why? Why would some one kill her? He told me he wants to surprise me. But I never thought. That would be like this. The whole plot more mysterious than the Riddle.

Ragini shook her head, ever since they made into this Party. All the things happening was not feels like something good. It keeps make her feel some bad vibes. Bad vibes of something tragic gonna happen. Like she leave her Loved ones. Like losing her happiness. She don't know what's she feeling is. But this feeling. This was not good.

He hugged, hugging Girls.  Was it Easier to him? He hugged her emotionally. Was they emotionally connected. Even she was enveloping like he is her life. Like her breath depends on his. As if he is her oxygen. Why do I feel like that they are doing like Long not seen Lovers. Was she his Lover? That almost dead. And now back. Wanna to claim her love again. Truly, it seems like. It was.

Even they are making good pairs together. He seemed relax at hugging her. Was she his Peace? That he lost.

Tears formed quickly in her eyes, seeing them. Thousands of thought, and feeling went down her. Making her dizzy, her head spin, losing her control. He had never let her Hug Laksh. Not even Touch him. But he hugs another Girl before her. Was it acceptable? Was it fair? It didn't meant I wanna hug Laksh. It mean I don't want him to hug her.

She backed some steps, her legs automatically walking back a step away from. Not able to see her husband his another women hold. Her husband holding another Girl. Emotionally. And Physically they are bounded. Pain sliced through her body and heart, unable to hold the tears formed in her eyes. She let it out, a whimpering sound left out her mouth unknowingly. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand, not wanting to Cry. Here.

She felt stabbed by Knife, she just want. All her thought to be wrong. She just started liking him. And thought of moving on with him. She don't want all to fall in place like before. Not. She don't want it.

"Sanskar. I missed you. Sanskar. I cried living without you. I love you so much Sanskar.  It hurts to not been with you." Kavita crying confession was heard by Ragini. Making her eyes wide open in realisation.  All she thought was true. Wasn't wrong? Indeed they are lovers. What happened? Why was all happening now? Why? What do I did? Wrong? 

Loving Laksh? Or Marrying Sanskar!

She could not able to control the pain in her heart, her legs was shaking  terribly, her eyes are welling extremely. She fell unconscious holding her head. Not able to bear all the thing happening.

"Sanskar.  That girl. Fell." Kavita tells him seeing the Girl he came with. Fall. Sanskar quickly turn to see her shocked.

God! What happened!

"Ragini." He called moving to her, but found already Swara and Laksh at her side.

😥😥😥😰😰😰😟😟😟😟😭😔😓😣😢

Tada.

So what Expression you give for this update.

To be continued
NasreenAyesha.

So here it is!!!

The next chapter was made. Any idea. Naa I know so much sadness filled.  But needed.

Next anything happens?

To be continued,
Thanks for Reading.
NasreenAyesha.