Part 6 New Emotion

Oops.Sorry for late updates!!!

-----

He know he was dominating her but he can't do nothing but be like this. She needs to change for her and for him. More for them. He can't see his friend cum wife in wrong path. And watch her come over everything.

Sanskar felt different at his own behaviour, he never forced anyone on him. But with her? It feels so right and his duty. He likes her, he have no doubt about that. Her smile is the thing healed him from taking revenge from his family for his presumption on Kavita matter. Remembering Kavita made him go back to the memories. On the contrary now, the memories not felt so good to being recalled.

He need to tell about Kavita to her, a mind thought. Though it's not the moment to tell her it would only complicate things even. The only aim in his life now is get her in right path.

"Ragini. My food", Sanskar called her as he sat on the dining table. He was wake up little late. With his call, his mothers smiled at him smitten. God!! They might be thinking we are bonded or bonding in first night.

"What?" She asked in doubt, whywas he making scenario. Their marriage is different it didn't happened with every ritual. But he do like they are doing good in this marriage. What was the need to act? When nothing is happening positive?

"Get my food", he ordered a little sound so only she hear. "I want my food Ragini", he sounded higher now grabbing attention. "Hmm", she simply nodded as she saw his mothers noticing them happily.

"Here", she said passing the aloo paratha and Gopi manchurian. Being as his caretaker in past, she had know his favourites perfectly without doubt. "Sit beside me", he ordered. Why he always ordering. Can't he use please or request? Am I his Secretary?

She didn't reply him stand on the place ignoring his orders. "I said sit", he repeated as he pulled the chair beside him and making her sit on it forcefully. He started serving another plate and placed it before her. "Eat", he said this time a little softly she nodded as she even felt like hungry.

Why was he caring? Do he acts? Or truly cares? Even if he truly cares he can't separate her from her love right?

Their was always questions keep running on her mind. She needed time to accept fate or him. She needed to time to heal her wounds and through Laksh out. She was dipping the Aloo paratha in paneer butter masala. When the voice startled her.

"Ragini. You are up", Swara said excitedly, climbing down the stairs beside her husband who is smiling all these while.

To be continued,
NasreenAyesha.