Part 21

Hearing her speak about Marriage with Kavita. His Mind lost it. He was thinking to have  his life with her, while she was trying to make him have with someone!

What a best wife he had!

He wanted to knock her head, and put some sense in her head.  How could she think of his life with a girl other than her.

"Rag..." he gonna utter her name, when someone closed his mouth.

Angry at the person, who had intervened he turned to shout at them. Who stopped him from calling her. His wife.

But shocked to see the person, "Kavita."

What's she doing here?

"Kavita. See what was she telling now?" Anger was visible clearly depicted in his voice, more than Anger, his voice had disappoint and hurt.

Hurt that she didn't understand him. Does words needs to assure his feelings? His love for her! Is that much trust she was having on him? What about the moments between them? What's with the kisses they had? Is it all sex she thought about them?

No.

No way.  Was she thinking him as one? He never eyed her like that way. She was never his tool. Never could be. He never used her wrongly.

He loved her. From the bottom of his heart. Cared for her. Even if she hurt her hand when she chop her vegetable. True. He had behaved like maniac and insane whenever she talked about Laksh. All it was because of. He is jealous. And possessive of her. He don't want her to get hurt.

That's what his intentions are! Where is the love and spark between them? Was it gone? If she have any doubt on him, at least she should have asked him? Confronted him! Wasn't that wise idea?

But, what she did? She easily wants to break off their marriage? Is it how they bonded? By paper. Wasn't a relation is bounded by love and affection? Does a paper can separate them easily? Is that week their relation is?

"Sanskar. What's you thinking?" Kavita asked him in concern, bringing him out of daze.

His almost moist eyes flicked, he blinked at more time to not let the tears out. It doesn't meant he should not cry. He don't wants to cry before her.

"Why did you brought me here kavita?" Instead he queried her raging in fury, he was going to confront her. Confront his anger. His everything. And solve problem between them. To know what was stirring in her tiny mind, that she took this decision.

"Sanskar. Cool down." Kavita advised him, making him roll his eyes.

Cool down!

Damn him! His life was in danger. Almost falling out of his hands. Would he prefer standing simple for that?

"Kavita. Don't test my patience. Tell me what's you want to say. I have my business." He seethed in anger, deep down there was melancholy in his voice.

"Sanskar. I know it's tough to hear those words from your wife. She have misunderstanding." Kavita told him, what's the possibility could have lead Ragini to do this drastic decision.

"Tough. Is it easy to describe my feelings in a word?" He laughed sarcastically almost his throat dried.

"Do you have any idea? What she is to me?" Sanskar asked Kavita with a glint in his eyes, eyes filled with spark.

Kavita shook her head in negative. She could sense that what's important his wife held in his life, by a single look on his face. His face turned pale, just on hearing the words of his wife.