Chapter Fifteen: Dean's Back!!

I walked out of the bathroom and climbed back into bed with him, laying on top of him.

    "You're heavy," Jack said with a hint of a smile in his voice, his arms wrapping around me and he buried his nose in my shoulder. "Mmh. You smell good."

    I smiled into his chest. "It's your shampoo."

    He took his arms from around me and kissed me, brushing my damp hair from my eyes. "You have your own shirts, you know."

    "I know. I just like yours better." I answered with a smile.

    "Happy birthday, sweetheart." Jack said with a light smile, kissing the tip of my nose.

  Someone knocked on the door and I sighed, rolling off him and out of bed to answer it, seeing Cass standing there.

    "Hey, Cass." I greeted.

    "Hi, Anna. Jack. Dean....he's back." Cass told us.

    "Dean Dean, or Michael Dean?" Jack asked as he walked over to us.

    "As far as we know, it's Dean. Not Michael."

    "Dean!" I ran past the angel and into the room where Sam was walking in with Dean.

    "Anna,"  Dean saw me and smiled. "Nice to see you're still excited to see me."

    "She's been up three straight days trying to figure out how to get you back, Dean." Sam answered his brother.

    "You okay, kid?" Dean asked.

    "I'm fine. Sam here insisted I got some sleep." I answered.

    "Good. Hey, Anna, we need to settle an argument. Does Sam look good with the beard?" Dean asked.

    I looked at Sam. "Hmm. I'd say so. Yeah."

    "See?" Sam asked, "Thank you, Anna."

    I leave you guys for three weeks and this is what becomes of you? Unbelievable." Dean said with a smile.

    "There's a lot more you missed out on, Dean." Cass said as he walked over to us.

    "Hey, Cass, where's—Jack!" I laughed as Jack ran up behind me and spun me around. "You seriously want to give me a heart attack one of these days?"

    "Never. But I enjoy hearing you laugh." Jack answered and kissed me.

    "What? What did I miss?" Dean asked as he pointed between us two.

    "Well, you may have missed Jack and Anna becoming an 'item' as most teenagers call it." Cass answered.

    "Really? Damn it. I would have teased the daylights out of you two." Dean said.

    "Oh, don't worry. Sam had that part covered." I said with a smile at Sam, looking around. "Where's Mary and Bobby?"

    "They stayed back in Duluth to clean up the, uh, situation." Sam answered.

    "Yeah, well, speaking of cleanup, I need to shower. Happy birthday, by the way, Anna. You're officially 17, and officially old." Dean said and walked away.

    Sam turned back to us. "How's Nick?"

    "He's—he's gone. He left a note that said that he had some personal business to attend to. He hasn't been picking up either Cass' or my calls." I answered.

    "He was in a dark place. Maybe he just needed some time." Cass guessed.

    "All right. Yeah. Maybe." Sam nodded.