Chapter Twenty: Snake-eyes

"Mmh, good morning, sweetheart." Jack said in his morning voice, his thumb rubbing over my bare back.

    I smiled sleepily and rested my chin on his chest. "Morning, Jack."

    Someone knocked on the door and the doorknob jiggled. "Hey. Why's this door locked?" Cass said from the other side. "Get up. We got a case."

    He sighed softly. "Okay, Cass." he said and started to get out of bed, but I pulled him back to me.

    "No. Five more minutes." I said as I cuddled close to him.

    He groaned softly in complaint, but wrapped me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Five more minutes."

"Jack, Anna." Cass knocked on the door again.

"Be out soon." Jack replied with a sigh, kissing me and getting out of bed, putting his boxers back on and opening his drawer.

I laid in bed for a little while longer before finding my bra and underwear, putting them on and the a dark blue shirt that Jack tossed to me; putting the shirt on and the black leggings I wore yesterday before the two of us heading out and into the main room where the angel was.

    "Where's Sam and Dean?" Jack asked.

    "They've gone out. I need to head out as well to meet up with them." Cass answered, "Will you two be okay here?"

    "We're fine. Go find Sam and Dean." I said, having Cass nod and disappear in a flurry of invisible wings.

    I looked at Jack. "What'd you wanna do now?"

    "Shopping? Movie? Dancing?" he suggested.

"You hate dancing." I reminded him.

"But you don't." He answered with a smile, wrapping me in his arms and kissing my forehead, brushing my hair behind my shoulder.

"Anna. Jack." Cass appeared once again.

I jumped slightly. "Cass. What're you doing back here?"

"Change of plans. Sam and Dean got us a case." Cass took our arms and we disappeared in a bright flash of light, appearing in front of the two brothers as they sat on the hood of the Impala.

"Busy night?" Dean asked with a smirk at us.

"Dean! Seriously. We've been here for all of one second. How could you know?" I asked.

"One, you're wearing his shirt. Two, you look like you guys haven't slept. Three, lucky guess." he answered.

"Let's leave the interrogation for later. Right now, we need to pick up Rowena at the motel." Sam said.

"Rowena?" I asked as we all got into the Impala, me being squished between Jack and Cass once again.

"Yeah. She's helping us with tracking this monster." Dean answered as we drove down the road; the whole car ride was awkward silence until we got to the motel, getting out and heading into the motel, heading up to their motel room.

"Rowena. We're ready to head out." Sam said as he knocked on the door to a room.

The door opened and Rowena stepped out, closing the door. "Then let's go, shall we?"

I looked at Dean and he sighed before nodding and all of us walked out of the motel and packing into the Impala. The drive there was unbearable. But, luckily, it wasn't much of a drive.

We got out and the two brothers gave me a gun and Jack and Cass angel blades before we all entered the house.

"Something's burning." I noted when a burning smell filled the air the closer we got to the kitchen.