Couple 1 (Yeji - Yeonjun)

Choi Yeonjun~24 years old

Choi Yeonjun
~24 years old

Choi Yeonjun~24 years old

Hwang Yeji
~23 years old

Interviewer (italic and bold)

Yeji~

"Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Hwang Yeji a 22 years old girl."

"Are you ready for the interview?"

"Ne"

"So how did you met him?"

"Uhm as far as I remember we met at a convenience store; I went out to buy me food since my twin brother ate all the snacks in our house. That's we're I saw Yeonjun in front of the convenience store smoking, back then I already knew him because he was quite popular in school, but I never really paid any attention to him because of how he acts. After I went inside, I immediately got my favorite ramen and march up to the cashier to finally pay up, but I noticed that I forgot my wallet, yeah, I know right how ironic. He probably noticed how I was panicking he suddenly turned me around to face him and gave me some money to pay up at first, I refused but he continued insisting and in the end I had a debt with him and after that I found myself always encountering him in school and outside school at first I thought that maybe he was stalking me but then I finally found out he just lived next house to us. And yeah, that's how we met."

"How long was your relationship?"

"4 years and we haven't met in 1year."

"So, your relationship started in 2016 and ended with 2020?"

"Yeah"

"How did you guys break up?"

"Early of March 2020 I started noticing that he was getting distant at first I didn't pay any attention but in May 2020 exactly at my birthday I saw something that I never thought will happen to me, one of my friend in his lap they we're making out. I couldn't believe that he would do that to me I know that we had many problems like my parents not accepting him as my boyfriend, but how could he do that."

"So, did you regret anything?"

"Yes, but I don't want to say it to him anymore. I'm happy now I actually I didn't know why I agreed to be in this program. But I guess it will finally give us the closure we need."

Yeonjun~

"Hello! I'm Choi Yeonjun!"

"Can we start the interview?"

"Yes, we can"

"So how did you met?"

"We met in April of 2016 actually it was earlier than that but 2016 was the time we actually talked to each other, we met in front of a convenience store I was outside smoking when I noticed her getting inside the store, it wasn't the first time I noticed her I actually always noticed her but never talked to her so you could say I have a crush on her. That time she forgot her wallet, so I decided to finally talk to her I grabbed her hand and made her face me to be exact it felt like everything just stopped when I saw her looking at me. And yeah, after that encounter I found her everywhere I go. Actually, I thought that she was stalking me but then I realized that she was my neighbor."

"How did you break up?"

"I....... for now, I'll just keep the real reason to myself. We broke up because I cheated. I'm a jerk, aren't I?"

"Did you regret it?"

"So much, too much but I felt happy that she was free from all the lies of our love."

"Are you ready to meet her?"

"Actually no, I'll never be ready."

"Wow their story is quite sad isn't it Jihyo-shi?"

"Your right Chaeyoung-shi, now that we finally met our first couple let's finally meet our second couple. Chaeyoung-ah please introduce them."

"Let's now finally meet our second couple. Yoo Jimin and Lee Heeseung...."