06

This is the author. I'm still having a hard time but I felt guilty because I take such a long break so even if I'm still having troubles I'll continue to post new chapters. If the chapters get boring I'm sorry I'm having a hard time making it good. But thank you for reading. :)

"I believed I finally did my job."

"Obviously."

"So... when is this hell gonna start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Dude what? Are you fucking for real?"

"HAHAHA just kidding. Probably next week but I'm bored maybe if I can find a way I might change the date."

"Ohgod please don't."

___________________

Third person's POV

"Let's go outside! Feel free!" Chaeryeong pulled Soobin's arm while Yeonjun was groaning.

"It's so early dude." Yeonjun tried to cover his face with the pillow but Chaeryeong pulled it away.

"Come on! Let's go! Hurry. Soobin oppa stand up." after what she said she left the room.

"Damn why do I have to be roommates with an early bird, tsk." Yeonjun stood up and immediately went to the bathroom.

Chaeryeong went out and saw a few people already up.

"Well hello!" she gave J a sweet smile. J just gave a timid smile. Chaeryeong went and grabbed the cereal box beside J and took a bowl.

"Your J right? I'm Chaeryeong! Please to meet you. I actually don't know the real reason behind your break up with uhm... Isa? But yeah hope your alright."

J just looked at her. How can she talk that much? "Well hi, I guess? I am J pleasure to meet... you?"

Chaeryeong laughed at the little girl's awkwardness. She saw a few people coming down the stairs.

"Hello couples! Today you are going to have a heart to heart talk with your ex! Sounds fun right? You can reveal anything you want it's up to you." Chaeyoung's voice was heard.

Hikaru didn't want to but she had to. She wanted it to be over real quick that's why she grabbed Ni-ki.

"Hikaru, I don't want to talk first." Ni-ki tried to stop the girl but she was persistent in the end Ni-ki reluctantly went with her.

"Let's get this over with Ni-ki. I hate you." Hikaru's voice was heard all over the room. She didn't care if they're we're cameras filming them. All she cared about was letting her feelings out.

"I know. I know Hikaru." Ni-ki was hurt by what she said but he knows that he deserves all those words.

I mean who won't feel that way? He broke Hikaru and Yeseo's friendship didn't he? Ofcourse he deserves it.

"I hate you. I hate you for making me feel that way back then. I hate you for making me fall for you. I hate you in everyway." Hikaru's tears we're already falling.

She couldn't believe it. She betrayed her best friend.

"I hate you for ruining our frienship. But truth to be told all those are lies, except the last one. I don't hate you for making me fall for you, I hate you because... because you made me realize that even after being friends with Yeseo for so long I could betray her."

Hikaru tried to calm down but she couldn't. She missed Yeseo so much yet she knew Yeseo wouldn't accept her apologies.

"Why did you have to make me fall for you, Ni-ki? Why?" Hikaru was hitting his chest and Ni-ki was taking it all.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, listen to me, I hope that you don't hate yourself because... Hika-jjang you are amazing. That's why I fell for you but that doesn't mean I never loved Yeseo. I'm so sorry for everything I've done, I hope someday when you meet Yeseo she can finally forgive you because that's what you deserve."

Ni-ki was wiping Hikaru's tears and she was just looking at him. "She also deserved you, Ni-ki. Yet we betrayed her."

Ni-ki felt a thousand blades cut into his heart. She's right, Yeseo also deserved to feel his love because that's what he promised her when he was courting her. Yet he didn't keep his promise.

"Ni-ki?" Sunoo immediately hugged Ni-ki when he saw him. He was gently patting his back trying to calm him down.

"Hey... What happened? Did you and Hikaru finally cleared things out?" Ni-ki nodded tears in his eyes, Sunoo pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

"It's alright Ni-ki. Atleast you finally talked things out with her. Good job." Sunoo was on his tippy toes just so he can pat Ni-ki, it caused Ni-ki to smile at his hyung.

"Miss Karina. Your partner is waiting at the room please head towards the talking room, thank you." an announcement was heard and they saw Karina walking up to the room.

"Please sit down Miss Karina." Karina sat down right in front of Heeseung who was nervous but he needed to talk to her. It's now or never.

"I'm sorry." that was the first thing Karina heard. She didn't glance at him, she just looked down not wanting to look at her.

"Why? Why did you treat me like that?" before Karina could stop her tears it was already falling.

Author's note
I guess I'm back!