Couple 11 (Ningning - Winter)

Kim Minjeong~22 years old

Kim Minjeong
~22 years old

Kim Minjeong~22 years old

Ning Yizhuo
~21 years old

Interviewer (italic and bold)

Ningning~

''Hi I'm Ning Yizhuo''

''So, how did you meet?''

''I met her because my friends told me that she was popular for being the cupid of the school. I wanted her to set me up with someone and that someone was Park Sunghoon hehe. But that time I didn't know that I was Bi, so I was shocked when my heart started beating faster when I saw her for the first time. I asked her to set me up with Sunghoon that time she agreed but Sunghoon was a tough dude. After a while me and Minjeong started getting closer together but I thought that I still liked Sunghoon that's why I still kept asking Minjeong to set me up with him, but she kept refusing. After another day of asking her, she suddenly screamed and told me something that left me shock, she told me that she loved me, and she left. After days of not seeing her, I realized that I also liked her and I immediately went to her house and asked her to be my girlfriend she was shocked at what I said but she smiled and started nodding. I never really have thought that our love for each other would also ruin us. At our 1st year anniversary, we decided to ride her motorcycle, what we didn't know is that was the baddest decision we have ever made. As we are enjoying the cold breeze, she suddenly told me to hold on tight and when I opened my eyes, I saw a bright light and suddenly everything went black when I woke up Karina unnie who was Minjeong's friend told me that Minjeong left the country to find a better hospital for her treatment and I never really saw her again''

Winter~

''Hello everyone, my name is Kim Minjeong but people call me Winter''

''Ok, so how did you meet?''

''We met when she asked me to set her up with Sunghoon at first I agreed but as I was helping her I started falling in love with her I knew I it was wrong because she likes someone else but I couldn't stop falling in love with her after a few days she then again asked me to help that's when I bursted and told her I love her after that I runned away  after a few days she went to my house and asked me to be her girlfriend at first I hesitated but I agreed. At our first anniversary I asked her to go with me and we decided to ride my motorcycle as we we're enjoying the ride, I suddenly saw a truck coming our way and I felt my body froze I told her to hold on tight and then everything went black. And when I woke up my mom told me that we left the country and I never saw her ever again''

''Aigoo, it's so sad Chaeyoung-shi''

''It's so sad. Let's finally meet our final couple. Ezaki Hikaru and Nishimura Riki........''