Couple 10 (Isa - J)

Jang Yeeun~19 years old

Jang Yeeun
~19 years old

Lee Chaeyoung~21 years old

Lee Chaeyoung
~21 years old

Interviewer (italic and bold)

Isa~

''Hello everyone, my name is Lee Chaeyoung but you can also call me Isa''

''Well, how did you guys meet?''

''We met at a friend's place, he was throwing a party to rebel from his parents, and I was invited though I never really like going to a boring party I did because he was my best friend while sitting in the couch someone suddenly sat beside me looking sad. I turned to look at her that's when she suddenly started crying and I panicked, I just decided to hug her and to my shock she hugged me back. After the party I didn't see her again but I constantly thinked about her, I decided to ask Jongseong and he said that her name was Yeeun and she gave me her classroom number and I went running to her, and when she saw me, she looked shock. After that day I would always come to her classroom to check on her and yeah before I know it, I was falling in love already. I was scared to tell her because she might hate me but when I told her she smiled and told me she also loved me''

''How did you break up?''

''We broke up when her parents found out and also because my parents set me up to marry someone else. I asked her to run away with me, but she told me she can't, and she left.... forever''

J~

''Hi I'm Jang Yeeun''

''Yeeun but we heard your name is J?''

''Yeah, back then but I never want anyone to call me that when she's not around''

''Oh so, let's start. How did you meet her?''

''We met at my friend's party that day I was feeling a little sad as me and my girlfriend broke up that day, that day I sat in the couch when I suddenly felt tears coming out and someone suddenly hugged me, and I couldn't help but hug her back. That was the last time I saw her or so I thought. After a few weeks I saw her again smiling at me and I suddenly felt my heart start to beat like crazy. After that day she would always go to our classroom to check on me. One day she went running calling me J, I asked her who's J and she told me that was my new nickname. I knew I was starting to fall in love with her, she told me that she was in love with me, and I told her that I love her too''

''How did you break up?''

''We broke up when my parents found out and because she was set up to marry someone s-she.... she asked me to run away with her, but I couldn't because I was scared that my parents would hurt her''

''Aigoo people should accept same gender relationship''

''Your right Chaeyoung-shi. Should we meet our eleventh couple? Ning Yizhuo and Lee Minjeong........''