05

"Here's the list of people I need to meet. I want them here in my office tomorrow morning."

"Why did I agree to this again?"

"Uhm maybe because you want to patch things up with her and you said you want to spend the last remaining time with her."

"Tsk you owe me big time."

"Correction YOU owe me big time. After you patch things up, I believe you're the one who owes me big time."

"Oh really. Too bad I don't have time left; I'll just give you a kiss."

"Ewww fuck off. I love my girlfriend."

"Oh really? No wonder you broke up with her."

"Just do your job idiot!"

"Tsk I can't believe I agreed to this. Who even are you."

"I'm you're fucking fiancé."

"Correction forced fiancé."

"Fuck you!"

"Sorry I'm loyal. Go fuck your own self."

"What the hell! Why are you so dirty minded gosh. Just fucking go!"

"HAHA!"

______________________________________

Third person's POV
"I don't get it." Jihan says looking at the sun setting.

"Why do people have to experience a heart break? Isn't it to cruel?"

"There's no love if there's no pain, Jihan. You must know that the consequence of loving is feeling a great pain. If you don't want to feel pain, then don't ever love someone." Jungwon says watching her.

Jihan just sighed and looked beside her. They're eyes met. They we're like two lovers looking deeply into each other's eyes. She was looking for answers on why he can't love her.

Meanwhile he was recovering on how much he missed those eyes. He bitterly laughed when he suddenly remembered the day she confessed.

She will never know how much he wanted to tell his true feelings. It was forbidden to tell his true feelings.

Yuna's POV

Pain. That's all I felt when walking down the halls where I met him.

How'd I explain the pain? It was like a foreign feeling of pain creeping at the deepest part of your heart and then tearing it apart.

I wasn't used to feeling the pain. I have gotten used to it. I was numb from all the pain. But I'm no feeling it all over again.

"I.... I'm sorry..." Kai silently says. I didn't know how to feel.

I always wanted to hear him say those words yet now that I'm hearing it, I feel like I never really needed it.

All I needed was closure. Where I can finally let out my true feelings to him, that's what I needed to let go of the past.

"It's fine really. Now that I'm seeing you and Wonyoung, I think it's ok already. Though it still hurts I just needed a closure so I can already let go."

He looked at me. His eyes are showing he's confused on how I can feel fine with all of this.

I'm not fine. I'll never be fine.

"I'd like to start over again with you and Wonyoung. I don't want to feel resentment to you both. You guys loved each other, I was just there to help you. So, will you let me become your friend again?"

"I don't get it. You... you should hate me! It shouldn't be like this, I hurted you Yuna! Why would you be alright with it. You should hit me say I'm an awful friend. That's what you should do yet you're here asking us to start over? But how?! How can we do that when I almond ruined your life!? I'm horrible! So, please hate me!"

I was surprised by his outburst. Tears in his eyes. He was hitting himself.

"Please Yuna... hate me! I don't deserve you! So, hate me! Just hate me!" he says hitting himself even harder I came running to him to stop him from hitting himself more.

He didn't budge and continue doing it. I hugged him. Crying in his shoulders.

"No... no. I can't hate you, Kai." I whispered. "Just hate me! I can't be friends with you anymore! I hate myself Yuna. I ruined everything. Not just our relationship but also Sunghoon's, so please. Hate me."

After saying those words, he left.

Third person's POV

Every couple got back home before midnight.

Ningning was talking nonstop about how she felt incredibly awful the whole day.

"Hey! Yuna what's wrong?" Ningning asked to the girl who was sulking in her bed.

"Aish! I want to start over again with Kai, but he says I should hate him!"

"I mean he's right you should hate him." Yeji says getting ready to go to bed.

"I can't do that!" the younger said pouting even more.

"Wow! Your so marupok!" Ningning says laughing.

"What's marupok?" the girl asked innocently. "Oh... it's a Filipino word."

"What's the meaning?" Yeji asked also curious. "Fragile..."

"Huh? How am I fragile??" Yuna said. Her brows are already knitted with confusion.

"Uhhhh...." Ningning was taken aback at the question while Yeji sat with them getting curious. (Only Filipino's will know what is marupok)

While in another room.

"How did your day go?" Chaeryeong asked Soobin. Soobin smiled.

"It went well. How about yours?"

"Not bad but not good." she says pouting.

"Wow maybe I'm the only one who had a bad day." Yeonjun says.

Author's note
This will be the shortest chapter. I wanted to update even if just a little number of words.

I don't really understand why this story is getting such a huge recognition T_T. I feel grateful also weird since I'm not used to it.

Fun fact about me. I'm not even over 16 yet. Haha this will be the first time I'll say things about me. And I think you guys should know I'm still a minor.

My story plot is finally going to unravel. Hehe.