Couple's introduction

"Hello people all around the world! I'm one of the host you'll be with in the journey of getting to know these couples. I'm your pretty, cute, confident and lively host Park Jihyo!"

"Hello people! I'm your other host whose pretty, cute and very lively Park Chaeyoung but please call me Rosé!"

"And as we will start to get to know these couples now I'd like to ask you something. Hmmm Chaeyoung -shi out of all these couples that we are getting to know which couple are you the most curious about?"

"Hmmm maybe couple 5, their relationship is pretty familiar for me as one of my friends also experienced it which I want to see how their relationship will turn out. How about you Jihyo-shi which couple are you the most curious about?"

"Wait a minute let me think about it since I have a lot of couples I'm curious about but if I have to pick one maybe it's couple 1 as their relationship ended pretty bad, I'd like to know what will happen to them"

"Me too!! I think that couple 1 can be a candidate to be the most popular couple"

"So how about we get started in meeting these couple here with us Chaeyoung -shi?"

"I'm excited to finally meet them, why don't you introduce the first couple since it's the couple your most curious about"

"Yup your right, are you guys ready to finally meet our couples and get to know them better? Well let's start by meeting our first couple. Hwang Yeji and Choi Yeonjun..."