Couple 4 (Wonyoung - Sunghoon)

Park Sunghoon~21 years old

Park Sunghoon
~21 years old

Jang Wonyoung~19 years old

Jang Wonyoung
~19 years old

Interview (italic and bold)

Wonyoung~

"Hello!! I'm Jang Wonyoung"

"So, we will start, how did you meet?"

"Uhmm I sadly don't remember much but I believe we met because of fate; I mean yeah everything about life is fate, but he was the best thing that fate gave me. Ok to answer the question we met at a school festival we we're both mc for the festival so we got to know each other well I was pretty young back then we got close because of my idiotic personality, I never really imagined being closed with him as I thought that maybe he doesn't like having friends but luckily, I loved socializing back then so it was a piece of cake to become friends with after being an mc for the festival we would always hangout in school or outside school we we're inseparable. We we're like stuck to each other, wherever he goes I go there to, wherever I go he's always with me"

"How did you break up?"

"Well, our relationship didn't last long because I.... I left him for somebody else, why you may ask because I thought that he was going to dump me, so I decided to do it first. Well, that was my biggest regret letting him go"

Sunghoon~

"Hello, Park Sunghoon is the name"

"We shall start, how did you meet?"

"We net because we we're both going to be the mc of the school's festival, at first I really hated the idea of meeting someone I literally don't know but when I met her, I was happy, it was like a blessing in disguise. What surprised me is how we got close in such a short amount of time because back then I wasn't that sociable I just had few friends like Jake and Jay, I was surprised that me and Wonyoung just clicked together. After that we would always be together, we we're glued to each other. I didn't want to leave her side because I thought that I might lose her but unfortunately I did lose her...."

"How?"

"Well, this is also how we broke up, she...s-she left me w-with someone else, I didn't know why but she did and then she started acting like we we're strangers. Even though I begged her to come back she never did after a few months of our breakup she left the country and moved away, I never saw her again"

"Ottoke Chaeyoung-shi don't cry"

"Aigoo poor Sunghoon he also teared up, wahh this break ups make me cry"

"It's ok Chaeyoung-shi, how about we meet our fifth couple maybe it will cheer you up so let's meet them. Shin Yuna and Hueningkai......."

Author:
I may not update tomorrow as it's my grandma's birthday, but I'll try to update