Couple 2 (Karina - Heeseung)

Lee Heeseung~22 years old

Lee Heeseung
~22 years old

Lee Heeseung~22 years old

Yoo Jimin
~23 years old

Interviewer (Italic and bold)

Karina~

"Hello everyone, I'm Yoo Jimin but you can also call me Karina"

"We'll start the interview"

"So, how did you meet him?"

"I met him because of my friend Winter they we're classmates. Me and Winter decided to hang out, but she told me that she might bring some of her friends and one of them was Heeseung, at first, I wasn't interested in him, but he kept bugging me and annoying me. He was always with me wherever I go but then I suddenly realized that I was falling for him already as everytime I woke up the first thing I wanted to do was text Heeseung and in the night I always thought about him I also realized that if I didn't see him for just a few hours I'd go crazy. So yeah, that's how we met"

"Why did you break up?"

"We broke up because... he changed everything about him it was like I was dating a different person. He started getting cold towards me always chose to hang out with his friends more than me but ofcourse I was ok with that but he never have time for me... the last straw was when he forgot our anniversary that's when I realized that I also have fallen out of love."

Heeseung~

"Hello, my name is Lee Heeseung"

"Ok we will start now. How did you meet her?"

"I met her because of my classmate Winter she was a close friend of mine one day Winter invited us to join her and her friend in hanging out and I'm one of the people who agreed to come along when we got there, I saw a girl she was so beautiful that I couldn't stop looking at her. After that I decided to keep one bugging and annoying her since she was also cute when she was mad, I never really have thought that she would fall for me, but she actually did"

"How did you break up?"

"Uhm, we broke up because of me, I started acting different as I was never sure if I really love her or not. I know I know how stupid of me but yeah, I started ignoring her. At our anniversary she told me that she wanted to break up as I changed ofcourse I agreed, but now I look back into it I wish I didn't agree because after that my life was miserable"

"Aish that's a stupid thing to do. Isn't it Chaeyoung-shi?"

"Your right Jihyo-yah, you should never agree to have a relationship if you're not sure about your feelings. I hope they can fix their relationship they make a cute couple"

"Let's now move on to our third couple. Shin Ryujin and Choi Beomgyu....."

Author:
I'm sorry if the chapters are too short😭

I'll promise I'll make it longer after the introduction