Couple 3 (Ryujin - Beomgyu)

Choi Beomgyu~22 years old

Choi Beomgyu
~22 years old

Choi Beomgyu~22 years old

Shin Ryujin
~22 years ol

Interviewer (Italic and bold)

Ryujin~

"Hello, I'm Shin Ryujin"

"So, how did you meet?

"We met because of Yeji unnie we we're close friends Yeji unnies ex-boyfriend who is Yeonjun was Beomgyu's friend. After asking us to hang out that's how I met him. At first, I thought that he was an arrogant, irresponsible and annoying guy who have nothing to do but create chaos, but I guess I was wrong, I mean he wasn't that arrogant, but he was annoying and irresponsible. I realized that he was fun to be with and I slowly fell for his idiotic personality..."

"So, how did you break up?"

"Our first break up was because of him I caught him flirting with other girls, but I forgave him. Our second break up was when we really broke up because it was getting really toxic, I couldn't stop thinking that he may cheat on me again and that always made us fight. I started being paranoid and jealousy always took over me so he decided we should break up already before things get worse"

Beomgyu~

"Hello everyone! My name is Beomgyu Choi. I'm handsome"

"We will start now, how did you two met?"

"We met because of my annoying hyung which is Yeonjun hyung he insisted I went with him in meeting his girlfriend and her best friend at first I wasn't interested but then I saw the friend of Yeji noona and I was starstruck she was so beautiful but at first I got on her bad side he kept on pushing me away, but I was determined to make her love me again and I was happy when she did"

"How did you break up?"

"Our first break up was because I kind of cheated on her but luckily she forgave me which I was determined to change but our relationship started becoming toxic she was overwhelmed but jealousy every time that we would always fight, every night I would hear her crying so I decided we should break up for the better"

"Well now that we have met our third couple let's head on meeting our fourth couple Jang Wonyoung and Park Sunghoon......."