CHAPTER 27

A week has passed since that certain night wherein they talked while strolling around. It's also been a week since that one afternoon wherein Jiyeon bravely asked her mother if she could go in the city without Chaeha as she's aware the servant will only face punishments for her, which she did not want. And luckily to her, Mrs. Min let her go alone after telling the old woman her petty reasons and lies.

Lastly, it is also been a week since Jiyeon and Jungwon started seeing each other in the coffeehouse every afternoon.

Not everyone in the town knew who Jiyeon is unlike how they know her brother and father. So she doesn't mind people seeing them together, especially those ones who are a regular customer at that certain coffeehouse.

And since then, everything is almost perfect. It makes Jiyeon ecstatic, it feels unreal, as if she's living in her dreams.

If Jiyeon thought she knew Jungwon before, she's wrong. If she thought the man is already perfect with the things he does and shows to her, then she didn't know he is more than the word 'perfect'.

He is beyond that and Jiyeon was amazed that such man exist.

Those days, never in those days had Jungwon let her pay, neither let her spent a cent. It's always him, it's always on him.

He takes care of her in any possible way. The way he talks to her in a tender way, the way he hold her as if she's a fragile glass that needed to be taken extra care of, the way he always look at her with nothing but pure love and admiration, the way he always assure her and understand her no matter what the circumstances is, Jiyeon could not ask for more.

Jungwon is perfect.

He is perfect in Jiyeon's eyes. Whether you point out his flaws, she will still see him as that. And no one can change that.

Though, just like what mentioned, this past few days were almost perfect.

Almost.

Because no matter how much Jungwon assure her that his eyes will only look at her and his heart will beat only for her, Jiyeon still could not help but to get jealous everytime those girls, beautiful girls to be exact, look at the man and tries to gain his attention. Which, however, have been a total failure as the man does not bat an eye to them. Not even once.

It's quite funny but frustrating at the same time. It is hilarious to see the disappointment in their faces but it is frustrating at the same time as a lot of women are taking a like of him.

What can I do? I couldn't blame them since he's a total package.

Indeed. Jiyeon could not blame them as she's aware what kind of man Jungwon is. He is everything a woman could ask for, and it's kind of inevitable to every young woman to like him. To admire him.

At least he doesn't give them the attention they wanted.

That is true. No matter how hard they try, they don't succeed. Except for one certain girl which Jiyeon despises the most.

Kim Binna.

She's the daughter of the owner of that coffeehouse. She's pretty, she got the height, fair skin, pretty smile and all in all, she's a childhood friend of Jungwon. So basically, they have known each other for a long time now.