CHAPTER 30

Something is wrong today, Jiyeon can tell. And no it is not how the sky covered with thick clouds, blocking the rays of sun hitting the city. I i's not about the tension and crowded part in the corner of the road as if there was an accident occurred.

It is something else.

Something like Jiyeon could not pinpoint. She has no idea why everyone is looking at her, giving her those weird glances. Even the ladies that wanders in the city are giving her those looks and she have no idea, even the slightest, why.

They would give her looks filled with hatred and they would whisper something to the people they are with. Which, clearly, is making Jiyeon uncomfortable.

Something in the corner of her head, telling her that there's a reason, a real reason why they are giving her those looks. But her being a positive person, she would choose to believe she's just too pretty that people could not help but to look at her.

Jiyeon sighed, pouting as she entered the coffeehouse. Just like the time she goes in the said place these past few days, she's coming at the exact time Jungwon told her before as she learned her lesson that day when she chose to go earlier than the said time.

And there is no way she will repeat that same mistake again. Because as much as possible, she doesn't want to see her.

She hates seeing her.

If Jungwon is not only comfortable with the place, if he is only not friends with the owner, then Jiyeon would probably do everything she can for this place to be taken down.

That's how she despises the daughter of the owner. As it evil as it sounds, she doesn't care.

A smile immediately crept on Jiyeon's lips as soon as her gaze landed on the certain man sitting in the corner, in their own claimed spot. She squinted her eyes upon seeing the said man busy doing something, writing to be exact, on their table.

Her smile widened as an idea popped in her head. So she silently goes to him, trying to not let the other be aware of her appearance and walked behind him.

She pursed her lips as she suddenly and carelessly put her hand on Jungwon's face, covering his eyes from behind.

A silent giggle left Jiyeon's lips upon noticing the frozen state of the man from the sudden action.

"Guess who. " she says, lowering her voice, trying to deceive the man into thinking that it's not her.

Jungwon on the other hand, sighed in relief. He started folding the paper in front of him with his eyes, still covered with the other's hands.

He knew who owns those hands but regardless, he played along. He tilted his hand as he hummed, acting as if he's thinking of who it was.

"You're someone I know, correct? "

A low hummed was heard which sends Jungwon to smile, finding the other as cute as the bug's ear even though his eyes are being covered and he could not see the other. He still finds her adorable for trying so hard to change the tone and her voice so that he would not know it is her, which of course, is a total failure.

"Ah, I know it. " he says, nodding his head with a smile. "Is this my beloved? "

Jiyeon froze upon hearing the other called her. It is the first time Jungwon used an endearment to address her, and so her heart is going crazy at every passing second while her mind started going blank.