28: And It Ends???!!??

Gerard reckoned this had probably been the best past few days of their life, because not only had their mum been so accepting, but Frank had the house to himself due to some uncle going into hospital or something or other, and well, Gerard had found themself staying at Frank's for near enough two days now.

And yeah, it was good, and dear god, for the most part, they just stared at Frank, because he really was beautiful, no matter what, and this thing they had between them was most definitely the best damn thing Gerard had ever known.

"Are you ever going to get the guts?" Frank spoke up out of nowhere, sat in bed, a cigarette held between two fingers, and with Gerard curled up into his side, their gaze fixated upon the younger, throughout the silence the two had sat in for a good ten minutes now.

"What?" Gerard asked, blushing a little, because goddamn, Frank could probably tell them that they smelt of milk, and they'd still blush. "What are you saying?" Gerard moved so they were sat beside Frank.

"I reckon it's pretty obvious..." Frank trailed off, linking their fingers, and finishing his cigarette, stubbing it out in the ashtray beside his bed. "But, sure, play innocent all you want, Way, but seriously, you're all fuck me eyes, and I'm just wondering if you have the guts to follow through. Because you've been looking at me like you want my dick inside you for ages now, and it doesn't take much to figure out what that's doing to me."

Gerard blushed, harder than before, but that was to be expected. "I'm not... I... I just... it's hard not to stare at someone like you."

"Make excuses all you want, honey." A smirk twitched at the corners of Frank's lips as he met Gerard's gaze. "I can see it in your eyes, come on, we have an empty house, and you do things to me, Gerard, you always have, and that look in your eyes is the tip of the motherfucking iceberg."

"I'm nervous." Gerard admitted after a moment of silence, "sexual kind of stuff makes me nervous, I don't know what it is... I mean, I can be really into it, but really nervous and I-"

"Just tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, we can take it slow, and we don't even have to fuck, like properly, if you don't want, but fuck, at least let me make out with you or I think I might die, or sprain my fucking wrist."

"Can you like... can you like be in control, like not like... but I don't really know what I'm doing..." Gerard admitted, continuing to blush, however, they didn't quite get the chance to utter out another confession, before they felt themself pinned down against the mattress with Frank straddling their hips, and fucking smirking like hell.

"You're so unbelievably hot, and you don't even know, like seriously, if I was you, I'd come in my pants every time I looked in the mirror." And Gerard didn't get ample opportunity to even fathom responding, before Frank's lips were on theirs, grinding a little against Gerard as he did so, and oh fuck, because Gerard was so fucked, and this was most definitely the best part of their perfect few days by far.

"Quite good you're not me then, because that'd be quite problematic." Gerard added once Frank gave them the chance, Frank even stopping to just fucking giggle at them, before attaching his lips to Gerard's collarbones. "But, same, to be honest. You're... goddamn... you're... fuck- I-"

Frank pulled away, smirking like the devil himself. "You really don't let on as to how much of a slut you are, do you?" Frank ran his fingers over the marks he'd made on Gerard's collarbones and neck. "But I know, I know, don't I?"

Gerard jumped as Frank fucking groped him through his jeans, and oh fuck, oh fuck, and, Gerard seriously needed to make a mental note to pray to Jesus more often.