ep 01; the new mysterious boy

everyone in the hallway stopped their work and stared at the man who was walking down the hallway. the silence took over them as the only thing they could remember was the stunt he pulled on his first day at this new university. it has been only a week, yet, jeon jungkook the new mysterious boy and his mysterious dark aura have been able to shake everyone in the university with fear. 

goosebumps ran down their spines remembering the incident that took place a week ago. just one glance from jungkook was enough for them to pray for their lives. 

"hey bro, I heard about your family. it must have been tough." one male student tried to approach him in the cafeteria. yet it was a wrong move and especially a wrong choice of words.

jungkook clicked his tongue inside his mouth clearly annoyed by the presence beside him that took a seat without even getting his permission. 

"everyone in the university is already talking a lot about your si-" the poor student couldn't complete his sentence because suddenly he got harshly pressed against the table. all the students gasped at the sudden outburst of jungkook.

jungkook held his neck tightly while the male student struggled to get released from his grip. "what happened man? let me go."

"do you know whom I despise the most? it is those who spit whatever nonsense that comes into their mouth without control." jungkook's eyes filled with anger, and his knuckles turned into white trying to control his every emotion.

"w-what?" the clueless boy asked.

"let me give you a piece of advice. you should stop running your mouth however you want. it can cause you so much damage in the future. do you understand?" jungkook asked through his gritted teeth.

"are you crazy man? just let me go." the male student asked still trying to get away from his grip. 

"do you understand?" jungkook again asked as he pressed his neck more tightly to the table.

the male student quickly nodded his head as he was having a hard time breathing.

jungkook ran his eyes through the cafeteria and saw how every student who was present there looked at him in terror. "from now on if I hear another word about me, that won't end well for you. I am sure you already know who I am and what I am capable of. so better stay the fuck away from me." jungkook yelled looking at each and every one of them.

jungkook harshly released the male's neck and dashed out of the cafeteria with rage-filled eyes. the male student looked at him with hate while rubbing his neck through the coughs he tried to control. 

°°°

"what do you mean by he is on a break?" jungkook held the mobile near his ear while leaning onto his locker and questioned the one from the other side with a slightly raised voice.

"don't you dare raise your voice at me boy." the one from the other side stated sternly reminding jungkook about his boundaries and rules.

"why? why he is on a god damn break, right when I decided to face him?" jungkook asked through gritted teeth trying to keep his voice calm as possible.

"the reason is unknown. but for sure he is out of the country right now."

"oh wow, I didn't know there are things that the great mr. jeon can't figure out." jungkook spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"watch your language boy. don't make me repeat this again. don't forget whom you are talking to." he spoke in a dominating voice.

"I don't care okay? I am still talking to you only because we have a similar goal to achieve. don't forget that." jungkook said trying his best to stay calm without losing his shit.