His Love

"Finally, someone that I can understand," she said to herself. That tall handsome man was looking at her with his hand out to shake with hers, his eyes were beautiful brown colored and short black hair with two cuts on one of the sides of the hair. Y/N shook her hand with him and told them that she was doing her duty as a police officer, and told them that she is a cop. All six of the men were very nice and grateful to her.

A little later Y/N asked to leave, but some part of her did not want to leave like she was leaving behind something, and she would lose it if she left. But she cannot figure out what was happening, what was the one thing that she was leaving behind. While her eyes were wandering around the room to see the lost thing, the pair of eyes stopped when they met with the beautiful doe yet concerned eye, it was like those eyes were saying something to her, like those eyes were begging for her. She wanted to stay there, stay where he was, stay in those eyes, and eventually in his tattooed arms. But that is not who Y/N is, she cannot love, not again. She needs to leave because she cannot understand herself right now, she is suffocating, she needs to breathe, and she needs to leave. She said bye to everyone, and then a honey-sweet voice was heard, "see you tomorrow?" Y/N stopped right where she was, her heart skipped a thousand beats, she forgot to blink, she did not want to look back into those doe eyes and "lie." She does not want to lie to Jungkook, he is too pure and sweet and gentle for her lies, she cannot break his heart, not him. She looked at him, passed a smile, and left.

Taking the same elevator down she was looking at the spot where once she and Jungkook were standing holding each other hands, him without his shirt, the concern in his doe eyes, she was thinking all of it. And suddenly the phone rang, its Adam; her partner from work. There is an emergency at work she was called in, and as a good cop, she went there.

The next day at 5:00 pm the door for the Starbucks opened again, same tall, handsome man with baggy pants and a baggy t-shirt, and tattooed arms entered. He ordered his Americano and sat in the same spot where he once sat with Y/N when she helped him last night. But today he did not come empty-handed, he is holding a gift bag, and he sat there waiting for his new friend. Current time: 6:30 pm; he is still sitting there looking at the door every time that opens and someone walks in, but not Y/N. The time is passings she said she will see me today, but she is not here yet, she will come, she will come soon, she will; Jungkook said that to himself while not losing hope of seeing the woman who took his breath away.

He kept looking at the door, the time, and the gift bag, its 8:57 pm the store is about to close in 3 minutes, and she did not come. Jungkook stood up and started to walk toward the door when he suddenly felt his heart dropping to the pit of his stomach, he does not feel good, it is not a good feeling like something is wrong. But he ignored that and went outside the store where his bodyguards are waiting for him, he apologized to them for having them wait for hours and started to walk toward the hotel. When he was passing the dark alley, he stopped at the same spot where Y/N fought the crackhead last night and got the big cut on her arm. While remembering that he thought if her arm was any better, or if the pain was less than yesterday. He started to walk back to the hotel and went to his room thinking about her. When he went to one of the rooms the other six men asked if he got to see her but after looking at that gift bag in his hand, they kind of got their answer, but Jungkook shook his head in a NO as an answer for the question. He went to his room took a shower and after that, he laid down on his bed, but he cannot sleep. He has never been so restless, he does not what that feeling is, but it feels like something very wrong just happened and that is putting his heart at unease. While staring at the ceiling he moved his gaze toward his right hand, the same hand that once held Y/N's hand, when he first held her hand, and when her arm was bleeding. Jungkook cannot stop thinking about her, even though he doesn't want to, he is disappointed that she did not come today, she said she will but she did not, WHY?

Four days have passed since Y/N told Jungkook that she will see him, since then he went to Starbucks every day, sat there until their closing time, and waited for her but she never came. Jungkook and everyone are scheduled to leave the next morning, and he just wanted to see Y/N one last time, even though he doesn't want to, but he is losing hope of ever seeing her again. He went to Starbucks again today and waited for her but damn it, Y/N again did not come today. "Time to go home she is never going to come back," Jungkook said and left the store. He left the store and started walking toward the dark alley when a familiar sweet voice, the voice that sounded like LOVE fell on his ears. "JUNGKOOOOOOK" is all that he heard, and he turned around, someone is walking toward him, he cannot see the face, but that person is limping like something is wrong with their legs, when the person came closer, Jungkook's heart skipped beats, more like it stopped. It's her, it's Y/N, BUT...what is wrong with her, she is hurt, she is bleeding, she is badly injured, and while Jungkook is trying to process what he is seeing Y/N fainted and fell backward. Like a hero from the movies, Jungkook was able to grab her by her waist and held her in his arms, and started to run toward his hotel in a rush. Every step he is taking toward his hotel is getting heavier, he just wants to get her to the room where she can get some help, but it feels like it is taking centuries to walk back to the hotel. It is past 9 pm the hotel does not get a lot of rush around this time, so Jungkook was able to take her to the room without anyone noticing. For now, besides Jungkook and his guards, no one else knows anything about Y/N. He told the guards not to tell anyone anything unless he does himself.

He took her to his room; he doesn't know what to do he rushed to get the first aid box and clean her wounds up and wrap them up. The guards are at his door making sure no one comes into his room while he is trying to help Y/N. Before she fainted all she said to Jungkook in her low beautiful voice was "NO DOCTOR PLEASE." Jungkook does not know the reason behind that, but he is trying to help her without calling the doctor as she requested. He got some Luke-warm water in a clean bowl and started to clean the blood around her wounds. After cleaning the blood, he is trying to carefully apply the ointment on the open cuts and cover them up. He is being as gentle as he possibly can because he does not want her to be in another second of pain. While he is wrapping her up, a stream of tears is running through his beautiful doe eyes. He is mad at himself that he did not even once think if she was ok or not and was just angry at her for not coming to see him. He should have tried to look for her but where was he going to look, he knew nothing about Y/N, even know he knows nothing. He does know not where she was all these days, how she got all these injuries and how she ended up in his arms. Many questions are rising in his head right now, but he cannot do anything about them because the one person who has the answer to his question, is unconscious and is in immense pain. Jungkook can only imagine her pain because even though she is unconscious she is still groaning in pain, there are still tears rolling down her beautiful, flawless cheeks. Jungkook wiped that tear from her face as soon as he saw it, his touch was very gentle and very loved, he made sure that it is comforting to her and she can feel that she is not alone, HE is there with her, HE will always be there with her.

Jungkook is the kind of person who tries to be tough outside and is smiling and laughing all the time, but from the inside, he is still a baby, a person who cannot see anyone in pain, or cannot even see anyone sad. He is just such a happy person that wants everyone around him happy and makes sure that they are ok and that they never feel alone.

Jungkook wrapped up Y/N and tucked her in his comfortable bed so she can get some rest, while he sat across but near her on the chair while holding her hand. While looking at her wounded and bruised face with pain on it, he remembered the first time he saw her. The moment his heart stopped beating, the moment the world felt empty, and she was the only one making it worth living in for. He remembered the first time he saw her smile; her smile is so beautiful it is like she smiles with her whole heart and how her eyes become smaller when she smiles. The fragrance that she wears, the one that smells like sweet flowers but more like how LOVE would ever smell.

Jungkook is still in his thoughts when Y/N suddenly woke up screaming. He does not know what is happening, but he tried to calm her down and she just hugged him tightly. She hugged him so tight that his ribs almost cracked, she is scared, she is crying, she is in pain. Jungkook hugged her back to calm her down, but Y/N is shaking badly so he just hugged her tightly and started running his hands through her hair. After a little while she calmed down, her shaking and crying stopped but she is still hugging him. And she said something that put Jungkook in deep thought, he is thinking why would she say such a thing, what happened to her? And after staying in that hug a little longer she fell asleep in his arms. Jungkook tried to lay her down on the bed, but she won't let go of him, so, he laid down next to her. Now Y/N is sleeping on his broad buffed chest and Jungkook also fell asleep while hugging her, unknowingly.