Birthday Love

They all settled around the fire; Yoongi got the stuff ready for smores. The vibes in that place were cheerful and happy, y/n took a look around to capture the beautiful moment and the happy faces to paste them in her mind. She grabbed her phone and started to make videos of them, "babe..." she called for Jungkook, and he looked at her with the world's most beautiful smile and at that moment, she fell in love with him all over again. "Ok, guys I have something to say," Jungkook stood up and got everyone's attention on him. Taehyung gave him the guitar that he brought from home, Jungkook moved his hand to y/n who put her hand in his hand, "Y/N I wrote something for you, more like a song," y/n looked at him in aww because she always told him his voice so honey like he will sound amazing when he sings but he always ignored it. "What!!!" she asked in surprise, "because y/n, you are the cause of my Euphoria," and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Jungkook sat on the chair around the fire, he pulled her onto his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and Jungkook started to play the guitar and sang "Euphoria" for y/n.

The whole time Jungkook sang that song they both kept their eyes locked; they never broke the eye lock; the tears were falling from their eyes. When the song ended, they kissed, and the kiss was deep and full of love. They broke the kiss after they heard everyone clap and cheered for Jungkook and praised how good it was. "I didn't understand the words but this one was definitely about love, right babes??" y/n asked chuckling remembering the moment she heard someone on the side of the Han River when Jungkook and y/n told each other about their feelings. Jungkook chuckled and nodded at her, he looked adorable at that moment and y/n can never get enough of his bunny smile. They all sang everyone encouraged Yoongi to play the guitar and sing a song, Yoongi was shy about singing the song, so he played the guitar and Jin agreed to sing the song. The night was still young and beautiful with the beautiful summer breeze blowing, y/n fell asleep sitting in Jungkook's lap and with his arms wrapped around her waist. In between everyone talking Jungkook would take a glance at her face and a small, beautiful smile will appear on his lips. "I have never seen anyone so much in love with someone, Jungkookie," Namjoon said rubbing Jungkook's shoulder. "It's my win that I got to love her Hyung, being with her makes me realize what the real meaning of love is." Jungkook's eyes got watery, and it didn't go unnoticed by his brothers. "But the only sad part about all of this is that...." a lump appeared in his throat, "we just didn't get to love each other enough." A couple of tears fell from his eyes, "sometimes God is unfair with his people..." Jungkook chuckled through the stinging pain in his heart while wiping away the tear from his face. "Jungkook, the stories that reach their finish line, they end forever. And the stories that are left unfinished last forever," Hobi said patting Jungkook's head, and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Alright I am going to take her back to the hotel, are you guys coming?" Jungkook asked while slowly getting up, so y/n don't wake up. "You go we will stay here a bit; we will see you in the morning," Yoongi said looking at him with a strange look in his eyes. Jungkook nodded at him and started walking toward the car. "JUNGKOOK!!!" Yoongi called him, he looked back while Jungkook stand there seeing Yoongi walking toward him. "No matter what the next sun brings you, don't ever let go of her. Don't let anything change the way you love her, EVER. OK?" Jungkook found Yoongi's behavior a little strange, but he nodded and left to get to his car.

SMUT WARNING!!!!!

"Hyung be talking like you today y/n, you have made them just like you," Jungkook said to sleep y/n while gently putting her in the passenger seat and bopping her nose. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and walked toward the driver seat and started his car to drive toward the hotel. Y/N woke up to some random noises and when she opened her eyes, she was in her hotel room while Jungkook was looking for something trying to be quiet, so she doesn't wake up while he was still making all the loud noises. He saw her opening her eye and ran to her, jumped on the bed, laid on top of her, and connected their lips. He did all that so fast that y/n was still half asleep to realize what he was doing. But eventually, she melted into that kiss and forgot about everything else.