Choas

Chapter 29

Home (Group Chat)

Jungkook: [address] Hyungs please come fast if you want to see me one last time.

Jimin: Excuse you??? Jungkook-ah where are you and what are you saying??

Yoongi: What do you mean by last time??? Helloooo??? Jungkook????

Namjoon: This kid better not be playing with us right now.... JEON JUNGKOOK ANSWER US RIGHT NOW WHAT YOU MEAN...

Jin: I'm about to have a panic attack what is he talking about...

Hobi: Why the fuck he is not answering.... Jungkooooooooook....

Jimin: I swear to God muscle bunny stop playing with us....

Namjoon: OK this is not funny anymore.... I'm driving to the airport right now....

Yoongi: You can't drive Namjoonah

Namjoon: Jin is driving for fuck sake.... get in the planes and I will see you all in States...

Jin: KIM TAEHYUNG??????

Taehyung: I'm waiting for this fucking plane to depart...I see you all in States...

Jimin: ... Ok...

Present

"When do we have to pick up Angel?? Can we go pick her up already... please I want to play with her..." Jungkook pleaded y/n as she is still brushing her hands through his hair sitting on the ground. "We still have three more hours...Buns and we cannot just go pick her up..." y/n said cooing at how he said with a pout on his face. God, she missed his pout...she missed him talking in a pout...until she saw him...until she felt his warmth, she did not realize how much she missed him in four years. They decided to walk around the city as y/n said she wanted to show him some favorite spots of hers nearby. "One more hour..." Jungkook said looking at the time on his phone...and the evil smile on his face again came up. "Babe seriously what is that smile on your face...I know you did something...trust me your daughter has just the same smile on her face when she does something she is not supposed to do...tell me please..." y/n asked looking at his face. He was staring at her like he did not understand a word she just said he leaned in and as a reflex, y/n moved backward. He paused while leaning and moved his hands to gently hold her chin and pull her in a kiss, his warm lips touched hers and a whole zoo of butterflies went crazy in her stomach. y/n was surprised with the kiss but before she got to kiss him back, he pulled back, "our daughter baby girl..." he said following a flirty wink. She looked at her with disgust on her face, "God...you still say that word...ewww."

They walked a little bit more holding hands, while Jungkook stole glances at the woman next to him. All this still feels like a dream to him, probably all of this is happening so fast that he still cannot process but he is not complaining. He waited so long, a wait which he never knew if it will ever end or not, the only woman he ever loved in his life, and he still does is beside him and he cannot be more grateful to the heavens for this. He snapped out of his thoughts when y/n's phone rang, she took it out of her pocket and sighed looking at the caller id. "I swear to God.... not again..." she sighed... and answer the call, "ok...we are coming..." Jungkook looked at her waiting for her to tell him where they were going. "I swear this kid..." she took a deep sigh... "Who?" Jungkook asked putting his hand around her waist. "Our daughter...." y/n said holding his hand which was on her waist and him following her. "Only her name is Angel...she acts nothing like it..." Jungkook stopped and tightened his grip on her waist, and she stopped. "What happened y/n..." y/n sighed again before answering, "She got into another fight...AGAIN." Jungkook giggled at how she was complaining and look so done with this. But Jungkook was surprised at how her daughter can fight someone, but again her mother is a badass cop, and her father is a boxer and black belt, she got in the genes.