Her Secrets

"No! No! No! please don't....it hurt...it hurt..." that is all that Jungkook can hear even in his sleep. The words that came out of Y/N's mouth before she fell asleep in his arms. He is trying to sleep and not move a lot because she is sleeping in his arms, and he does not want to wake her up. He is staring at her face and her words are running through his mind repeatedly. Why would she say that? What happened to her? Who was hurting her? With all these questions Jungkook's heart is uneasy. He cannot figure out anything, and the woman he wants to protect the most is in immense pain, and he does not know how to help her. He has never been so helpless in his life; he is getting agitated about the situation right now.

The night is dragging, and with his thoughts still bothering him he does not know what to do because he cannot fall asleep. So, he started looking at Y/N's face, her face was bruised but there was peace and calmness on her face. Like she knows that she is safe with him in his arms, her heart knows that no one can hurt her, not anymore, Jungkook will protect her, he will take care of her. While admiring her, Jungkook's attention diverted to the loud knock on the door. Who is that? Because all the other boys are sleeping because they have a flight tomorrow, so, who can it be?

Jungkook slowly puts Y/N's head on the pillow, being as gentle as he can be, but the person is knocking on the door so hard that Jungkook is mad that it will wake up Y/N. He opened the door without any hesitation and saw an unknown man standing outside. He is tall and handsome with blonde hair and a muscular body, but who is he and what is he doing here? "I am Adam, Y/N's partner, it is not safe for her here, you need to take her away from here, somewhere no one can find her, take her to her apartment. There is no other place safer than her apartment, do it before anyone notices, or else, they will kill her." He said all of that before even Jungkook get to ask him about who he is and what he is doing here. "Kill her? Who will kill her? And why will they hurt her? Who are they and Who are you?" Yes, Jungkook can speak English, fluently, but he is worried about why this man is saying all this about his Y/N. Adam showed Jungkook his badge, he works in the same department as her and is her ride partner. Jungkook does not know this man but after seeing his badge and knowing that he knows Y/N and her life is in danger he just wants to protect her. "But how is she in this situation, how did she got injured tell me that," Jungkook asked the blonde-haired man. "That is not my story to tell, take her to the apartment, take care of her, she has been alone for too long, she deserves someone who can protect her and take care of her, take her to safety, and do it soon. I will see you around. Make sure no one sees you." He handed Jungkook a piece of paper with the address of her apartment on it and left. "But how did you know she was here?" Jungkook asked that man as he was leaving "I am a cop and she is a sister to me, anything for her" and he disappeared. That was not the answer to Jungkook's question and he is more confused than ever now.

But he has to take her to "safety" and that is all that matter to Jungkook right now. Jungkook called the other six men and asked them to come to his hotel suite. And as asked they all came; he told them that he cannot go to Korea right now because he has to take care of some business here in New York. A man with a cold-dark gaze asked "what business kookie? Can we help you with something, say it and it will be done." "No Yoongi Hyung, thank you but this is my thing, and it will be better if I keep all of you out of it. Tell the other people to return with you too, no one needs to stay back here I will be back when my business is done." They all nodded to the little one "and one more thing, no one in Korea needs to know where I am and what I am doing, everyone keeps this to yourself. Please." And after that everyone went to their rooms and back to sleep.

Jungkook's bags were packed so he asked one of his guards to help him take his stuff and put them in the car while Jungkook carried Y/N in her arms. He got in the car and told the guards to not say anything to anyone and that he will see them in Korea. Jungkook put in the address that Adam gave him in the car's GPS and left. When he got to the address there was a big gate to the building that can only be opened with the codes. But Jungkook does not know the codes and Adam did not tell him anything about that, he looked at Y/N for help, but she is still passed out. At that moment he saw the security guard walking up to the car and asked Jungkook what was wrong. He told him that he did not know the codes and said that he has Y/N with him and he needs to take her to the apartment. When that man looked at Y/N his face turned pale, and it was almost like he was about to have a panic attack. He ran toward the gate and put in some codes with his shaking hands and let them in. He helped Jungkook carry his bags to the Appartement while Jungkook was carrying still passed out Y/N. She was still in deep sleep because her body was in exhaustion and was beaten up badly, so Jungkook gave her some painkillers that had strong sleeping aid in them. Jungkook walked up to her apartment's door and when he looked on his side to see the guard he was not there. The guard was still standing near the elevator with the bags and after looking at Jungkook's questioning eyes he said, "I cannot go farther than this, I do not have the authorization, I will leave your bags here." And he left leaving Jungkook in confusion about what he just said, why he cannot go farther than that and what authorization is he talking about. With the night passing the list of questions in Jungkook's head is keep getting longer. He looked at the woman in his arms and wonder if she will have answers to all his questions.

He walked into the apartment, and his jaws dropped at how big and beautiful that place is. The apartment is all white painted, when he walks in the door there is a table next to the door with some beautiful flowers and a tray to keep the keys in. After taking a couple of steps down there is a spacious living room, that has white, and gold-colored furniture and a matching sofa set. Next to the living room is an open kitchen with a beautiful marble island in the middle of it and all of it is white and gold. There is a hallway leading after the kitchen that leads to the bedrooms, there are three bedrooms, and all are very big and spacious. He walked into the bedroom that smells just like the woman in his arms right now and he just know that it was her room. There is a beautiful white and gold King Bed, and on top of the bed there is a beautiful picture of Y/N with her beautiful smile, and she is sitting wearing an elegant white dress. Jungkook laid down Y/N on her royal bed and tucked her in nicely so she can sleep peacefully. He went back outside to grab his bags and put them in one of the other rooms.

It has been a long night and Jungkook is tired and exhausted after all of this. He laid down on the couch near her bed so he can keep an eye on her while she is sleeping in case, she might need anything. He laid down on the couch facing her and that beautiful picture on the wall. He is wondering how beautiful she looks with that smile, and he just wants to see her smile again one more time and protect her and her smile forever. With those thoughts Jungkook fell asleep in the darkness of that night, hoping to see her when he woke up and might be able to get answers to his questions. 

(Thank you for the Reads...Please comment and let me know how you like the story. It will get more interesting in the next couple of chapters...Hang in there lovelies...)