First Time

SMUT WARNING!!!!!

Well, that happened, something both Jungkook and y/n did not expect., and they both don't know what to do about this situation. There was an awkward silence between them during the whole dinner afterward, they ate their dinner in silence and avoided eye contact with each other. "So, where are we going?" Jungkook asked avoiding any kind of eye contact with her. "Well, Hyung said not to come home, unless you want to sleep in the car, the hotel seems like the only option at this moment." Jungkook does not know how to react to it and what her intentions are or what she is thinking. He texted Yoongi to send him the address and the older one did that. They wrapped up their dinner and started to walk toward the car. Even though the sky was dark the scary clouds were still visible in the sky, the warning of the storm was there. "Please not tonight God, please let me be happy for tonight," she muttered under her breath. Her heart started to beat faster when she felt a hand on her waist and pulling it toward the tall handsome man beside her. She was finally happy after a very long time, and she was next to the man that her heart loved and there was nothing else she can ask for.

The hotel was not far from the place they had dinner, so they got there in no time. But that short drive was very precious to them, Jungkook held her hand and put on the car's gear shift, and put his hand on top of hers, she placed her head on his shoulder and his addicting scent was making her go crazy. It was a short drive but a beautiful one. They got to the hotel and the hotel staff received them at the hotel's entrance and welcomed them with flowers, little did anyone knows that y/n is allergic to flowers, but she kept quiet about it. She didn't touch the flowers and handed them to Jungkook and took a big sigh of relief because she does not want anything to ruin her night. The staff gave them the keys and the cute couple was on their way to the room holding hands, but they were sure not ready for what their hyungs have planned for them. The room was on the top floor the last floor of the building and their hyungs made sure that their room has a beautiful view of the city of Seoul. Jungkook opened the door and they both looked at each other with red-tinted cheeks and smile on their faces that their hyungs are annoyed for doing all this. There were rose petals all over the floor, more like a flowered pathway leading them to their bed, and that room was just not a regular room, it was a honeymoon suite, so it was special.

"Ok I need to tell you this before things go South for us," y/n said taking a deep breath, it made Jungkook anxious for the moment. What if she said no to all of it or what if she doesn't want any of this, all these thoughts were running in the back of his head. "I'm allergic to flowers and any kind of plants, if I stepped on these, I'm about to spend the night scratching the hell out of my body." Jungkook looked at the flower bouquet in his hand and instantly threw it on the floor. He scooped up y/n in his strong arms so that she doesn't have to walk on the flowers, "won't let anything ruin this night for us y/n," Jungkook said placing a small kiss on her cheek. Y/n cannot hide the blush on her cheeks and that made Jungkook place another one on the corner of her lips, his lips were touching hers just in the corner and that had y/n feel a million butterflies in her stomach. While their eyes were locked Jungkook walked to the bed, luckily there weren't a lot of flowers there, besides the heart that Tae made for them and in the middle of the heart it says "JK's," they both chuckled at it and Jungkook moved those off the bed and put her on the bed gently.

Now y/n was on the bed and Jungkook was still standing, she was looking ethereal and Jungkook cannot take his eyes off her. He locked his eyes with her and slowly started to lean toward her. Her heart was beating at an abnormal pace in her chest, it was the first time for her, she had a boyfriend in past, but they were never intimate like this, so for her this was precious, Jungkook was precious, and she cannot think of anything but him right now. He came closer to her face, and she closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her. But she instantly opened her eyes when she felt his soft warm lips on her neck, his cold lip piercing was sending chills down her spine. She threw her head back to give more room to Jungkook, and he took that opportunity and started to kiss every inch of her neck. She grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her and started to brush her fingers through his long silky black hair.